boo

The loud knocking on the door is what wakes Louis up, hearing his mother yelling something at him from the other side of the door but he couldn't quite understand. He rubs his eyes tiredly and stretches his arms, now hearing Jay clearly and she was saying, "Lou? I'm coming in!" Louis' eyes widen and he quickly pushes Harry off his bed, creating a large thump and he swears he hears Harry groan.

He looks back at the door as he hears it open, showing his mother standing there with a little lilac dress in her hands. She has a large smile on her face and she walks towards her son. "Mum? What are you doing in here so early?" he says loudly, hoping Harry would be able to hear him and get the message. He was so stupid for letting the tall man come in last night — they almost got caught for gods sake!

Jay places the dress next to Louis on the bed, smoothing it out with her hands before she stands straightly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Well, I was walking down the streets, you see, and I saw this beautiful dress on display at the front window of the store we always go to shop for you clothes. I don't know, I just thought that it was so cute and I thought it would look even cuter when you were wearing it." she explains, nervously playing with her fingers.

Louis yawns before he can even comment, rubbing his eyes. He nods and looks down at the dress that was laying next to him, running his hand over the material and having to hold back a squeal when some parts were lacy and silky. "Thank you, mummy!" he laughs and stands up to hug his mother, biting his lower lip and hoping that his mother won't spot the familiar brown curls peeking from his bed.

She pulls back from the hug and claps her hands together, "Well, I guess I'll be downstairs making the breakfast for the morning —" Jay stops in her tracks, eyes staring at his plate full of lasagna on his dresser, "you didn't finish your food last night?" she questions and picks up the plate, showing it to Louis who mentally smacks himself in the face. He guess he forgot all about it when Harry came in.

"Uh, no, I was so tired I really just wanted to sleep." he tells her with an uneasy smile set on his face, hoping she'll believe him. Jay just nods her head and walks out the door, full plate in hand. Louis lets out a large sigh when the door closes, falling back on his bed and looking at the ceiling, eyed still droopy from the sudden wakening.

"What a way to wake up, eh?" he hears Harry say and he jumps, forgetting that the Mad Hatter was still in his room. Louis sits back up and looks behind his bed, eyebrows furrowing when he sees nothing but his favorite book laying there. He squeaks when he turns back around and there Harry was, hair draped over his shoulders messily with no bags under his eyes and Louis frowns, wondering how that could be possible. He's always struggled with the bags under his eyes.

Louis looks down at his floor sheepishly before saying, "Sorry for pushing you off the bed. It's just that I heard my mummy saying she was coming in and I really didn't want her to see you. Not that I'm embarrassed of you are anything! I just don't think she would approve of you and I hanging out. Y'know, since you're the Mad Hat —" his rambling gets cut off by a finger being placed on his lips, looking up and seeing Harry shrugging.

The green eyed man chuckles and takes away his finger, crouching down so he was the same level as Louis while the boy was sitting on his bed. "Calm down, baby, I totally get it. I had an incident with your mother a long time ago actually, so I don't think she would be too keen of me completely wrecking her so called; innocent son." Louis feels his face flushing a bright pink when Harry says that, looking down at his dress shyly.

"I'm not that innocent." Louis argues back, lips pouted and arms crossed.

"Alright, so why don't you model that little dress your mummy just bought you for me, huh?" Harry whispers hotly in the petite boy's ear, smirking slightly when he sees Louis shiver. The blue eyed boy nods his head slowly and gets up from his bed, looking back at Harry once before walking out his door and to the bathroom that was right across from his room.

He turns on the lights and looks at the large mirror above his sink, slowly taking off his loose pants and shirt so that he's only left in his white panties that make him look like a dirty angel. Louis slips the dress on, huffing when the bottom part is a little too tight and you could definitely see the swell of his bum showing under the material. He looks at himself in the mirror and bites his lower lip, liking how it makes him look even curvier than he already is.

Louis quietly walks down the hallway and knocks on his closed door, giving Harry a sign that he's ready to show his dress. He hears a grunt from the other side and he takes that as his cue to go in, swinging the door open and strutting inside as if he was a model on a walk way. Harry's lips are parted as his eyes rake up and down the boy's body, feeling his cock stiffen up. His eyes were dark with lust now and all he wanted to do was pin Louis down on the bed and slowly eat him out.

"Do you like it, daddy?" Louis whispers and looks up from under his lashes, giggling to himself when Harry groans and beckons him over. He walks closer to the man and settled in between in legs, gasping slightly when he feels his ass being grabbed with two large hands that only belong to the Mad Hatter. He grips Harry's broad shoulders to steady himself from the harsh grab, whining quietly.

"Fuck, you look so good." he says lowly, voice rough. Harry slowly moves a hand from Louis' bum and trails his fingers up his smooth thigh, large hand disappearing from under Louis' dress and he thinks it looks obscene. "You're already so wet for me, huh? Tell me how you feel, princess." he says and teases Louis over his white panties. The younger boy whimpers quietly and closes his eyes.

"Feels so good, daddy, always make me feel so good." Is all Louis can muster up before he's whining again at the feeling of Harry's fingertips brush against his cock.

Harry shushes him, lifting up the bottom of his dress and bunching it around his waist, having Louis sit on his lap. "I want you . . . to rub against me until you come in your panties. Do you think you can do that, princess?" he inquires and smiles when Louis nods eagerly, hips starting to rut up against his thigh. "Good boy, you're such a good boy for daddy, sweetheart."

The young boy moans and moves his hips even faster, little uh's leaving his mouth as the sensation builds. Harry's still whispering filthy things to him, which makes everything even hotter. Louis is now rutting against his thigh, desperate for release and Harry can tell. "P-Please, daddy, let me cum." he whines, hiccuping rather loudly.

Harry is quiet for a moment, pretending to think and it makes Louis even more desperate. "Alright, baby, cum for me." that's all it takes for Louis to release a strangles moan and come all over his panties, body shaking as he comes down from the orgasm. "So beautiful." he mumbles as he wipes up some of Louis' come on his fingers and feeds it to him, biting his lower lip when Louis licks it off eagerly.

"Told you I'm not that innocent." the boy giggles.

NOTE: woah that took a u-turn :D