honey

"Why are you happy?" Jay and Louis were seated in the dining room alone, the two of them eating delicious pancakes that Jay made earlier. Louis had been smiling all day, a tint of pinkness covering his cheeks when his sisters would give him weird looks about it. Did Harry like him? Probably, he wouldn't of kissed him if he didn't . . . unless he was trying to make him feel better.

Louis looked up from his plate with a straight face, shrugging. "Can I not be happy?" is all he replied with, raising the pancake covered fork to his mouth and wrapping his lips around it, slowly chewing the small piece in his mouth. When his mother stays silent for a while he cocks his head to the side, giving her a somewhat challenging look.

Jay suddenly shakes her head, gulping some milk. "You know that's not what I meant," she pauses, sucking on her teeth, "like, you're usually not this happy most days, so I was asking why you are overly happy." It made no sense whatsoever to her, but she still went along with it. Jay watches Louis inhale a sharp breath, chest rising up greatly. She takes another sip of her milk.

"I just had a great sleep last night, mummy, that's all." he smiles at her, touching his hair with a hand to smooth down all of the strands that were sticking up stubbornly. He makes a loud and high pitched noise in his throat, suddenly, pressing his lips together before asking, "Mummy, can I go play outside, again? There's not much to do inside." he pouts cutely.

Jay lets out a sigh, running a hand through her face. "Why? Would you be hanging out with Niall?" she inquires, taking Louis be surprise. He hadn't talked to Niall in ages — well, more like a week or so, but still. Louis bites his lower lip in thought, having in internal battle with himself for whether he should go and try to talk the blonde or not. "Honey?"

He's knocked out of his thoughts and he shakes his head, making up his mind and deciding he should probably chat with him. "I — yes, I will be with him, mummy. Can I go?" Louis widens his eyes and clasps his hands together, looking up at his mother with hopeful eyes. She looks around the room for a while, trying to see if Louis has any chores he has to do, but there's none.

Jay nods in approval, smiling slightly when Louis squeals out a thank you and runs away to get his shoes on. She wonders why Louis wants to go outside so much now. He used to always mope around indoors until Niall came to their house so they could hang out and whatnot. Jay shrugs it off as maybe Louis bored hanging around the house everyday and wants to go somewhere new. Maybe.

"Alright, I'll be off now! And don't worry, I'll be home before dark." Jay can only nod slowly, squinting her eyes at her overly happy son.

-

Louis is walking quickly through his secret trail, somewhat trying to ignore Harry. It's hard for him, really it is, because the whole reason why he wanted to come outside is to see the Mad Hatter again, but now he wants to talk to Niall. He knows if he comes across Harry it'll just slow him down even more.

Louis is about to make it out of the trail until he blinks and suddenly Harry is standing right in front of him, looking stunning as usual. His arms are crossed, biceps bulging out and against the material of his white shirt. The smaller boy opens his mouth, trying to make words but nothing comes out. "Where are you going, Princess?" Harry asks, stepping closer.

Louis closes his eyes and mentally curses himself when the older lad tugs him into a hug, relaxing at his warm touch. "I wanted to go see Niall, Mr. Harry, haven't talked to him in a while. Seems like he's avoiding me." he looks up at Harry with a sad face while the other boy's face hardens at the sound of Niall's name. Although, Harry is actually kind of relieved that the blonde took his advice and stayed away from his Louis.

"I wonder why." Harry rolls his eyes before pulling back from the hug, keeping a hand wrapped around the smaller boy's waist. "Why don't you just hang out with me for a while, Princess? I could . . ." he trails off, leaning his face forward and stopping in front of Louis' neck, placing soft kisses at the tan skin. A soft whine escapes Louis' lips, immediately biting his lower lip in shame.

His blue eyes flutter closed, placing a hand on Harry's chest. "I—I really need to go talk to him — oh." Louis tries to say, a moan cutting off his words. They stay like that for a while, Harry kissing at his neck while slowly bunching up the ends of his light pink dress and Louis struggling to keep his sounds of pleasure inside. "If you want . . . you can come with me, Mr. Harry." he winces at his proposal.

"I was going to come with you anyways, love, but thanks for giving me permission." Harry snickers, dimples popping out on both cheeks and Louis thinks they look like tiny craters. "Anyways, lead the way, Princess — and make sure not to fall on your bum while walking, what a clumsy little boy you are." Louis blushes at his comment, wondering how many times Harry has seen him trip and fall.

While they're walking, Louis decides to speak up. "Since Niall isn't very fond of you, will you hide behind the house or bushes up front?" he questions politely, hands clasped behind his back as he skips down the roads, Harry's eyes focused on the muscles of his meaty thighs. "Please, Mr. Harry?" The green eyed boy's head snaps up quickly, nodding and pursing his lips.

The two make it at Niall's house, Louis shooing Harry away and giggling as he runs up the steps of the porch. The Doncaster boy knocks on the wooden door thee times, moving his feet around and shyly looking down. The door swings open abruptly, showing a tired looking Niall inside the house. His light blue eyes widen when he sees his best friend before him, launching himself into Louis' arms and burying his face in his neck.

The same place where Harry was just pressing his lips at.

"Louis, I missed you so much." Harry hears Niall breathe out, watching him with narrowed eyes as he rests his hands on Louis' lower back. "I can't stay mad at you, babe, you're the only person I have." Niall tells Louis softly, reaching out for his hand and holding it in his own. That makes Harry's blood boil to the max.

The blue eyed boy is quick to yank his hand away, crossing his arms instead. "Niall, it can't be up to you who I do or do not hang out with. Harry is . . . sweet and caring and he's amazing. If you just got to know him I'm sure you'd like him too —" Louis tries to say, raising an eyebrow when Niall holds up a finger to stop him. He quickly glances at Harry who can be seen through the bushes close by, shooting him a weak smile.

"That Harry guy is a prick, s'like he doesn't know when to ever leave you alone, I guess." Niall informs his best friend, ignoring the look of disbelief he shoots him. He grips Louis' hip and brings him closer, looking in his eyes. "Louis, please stop seeing that maniac, we don't know what he's capable of." Louis is about to open his mouth to speak, but his blood runs cold when he hears Harry's voice loud and clear.

"Don't touch him."

NOTE: this chapter was kind of whack lmao :/