15. Have Fun, Princess?

Adrienette/Marichat

Marinette sighed as she stared at the glorious golden locks that belonged to the back of Adrien's head.

"Girl, you're hopeless." Alya whispered to her best friend as Ms. Bustier lectured them about the tale 'Sleeping Beauty' and its villain Maleficent. But secretly, Alya was making plans for her best friend to go to the movies with her crush...without stuttering.

"Y'know," she continued. "I think Adrien's free tonight."

The blue haired girl raised an eyebrow. "Then he'll probably do something with Nino." she responded a little reluctantly.

"You know, I think Nino's busy." Alya countered, slightly frustrated that her bestie hadn't understood what she meant.

"Wait—" she paused. "Oh no Alya, I am not going to make a fool of myself!" she hissed, causing their teacher to give them a pointed glance before continuing.

"We'll see about that," Alya muttered to herself, determined to make her friend hang out with her crush.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

After the class was assigned to write a report about their opinion on Maleficent, they were all finally dismissed.

Marinette looked around for her ombrè haired best friend, but she was nowhere in sight. Shrugging, Marinette went on out to free period and awaited her friends arrival.

What she didn't expect to see was Alya calmly standing beside Adrien, chattering away. And Marinette had her suspicions about what she was talking about. "ALYA!!" she nearly screeched, receiving glances but also her friend's attention. Surprisingly, she came over to the bluenette gladly.

"Guess who's going to the movies with Adrien tonight?! You!" she squealed quietly.

While Marinette wanted to grumble that she'd make a fool of herself and then walk off, she kept herself in place. "How'd you manage to do that?"

"Well, I told him I would come too, so it wouldn't be awkward...but, I suddenly just said I couldn't and that you two could go. He seemed pretty chill about that."

"Wait...so I'm going to the movies with Adrien Agreste!!"

Alya smirked at her friend's excitement. "Yep." she replied, popping the 'p'. Marinette's eyes suddenly widened.

"Then I need to get an outfit, do my hair...oh my gosh what will I say?! Alya this is a terrible idea!" The girl panicked. Alya rolled her eyes and shrugged her off. She was used to her friends rambling anyway.

"Well we can figure that out after school ends."

~time skip~

The last bell of the day rang, signaling that everyone could finally go home. "And remember everyone, don't forget to solve the formulas written on the board for homework!" Ms. Mendeleiev yelled above the ringing of the bell and the chatter of students.

The students all filtered out of the classroom and began their way home.

"Okay, now it's time to get serious." Alya whispered as they walked to the bakery. "You need an outfit, a new hairstyle—"

"Alya, I'm a little more worried about what to say!"

"Oh, right..." the girl faltered. "Uhh...it's a movie, you'll be fine. You only have to say a couple sentences."

"Mhmm." the bluenette murmured, though she was currently more worried about the fact that she probably wouldn't even be able to tell him that she had a good time. Well, if she did have a good time...of course she would, she was with Adrien!