ch 9. dinner time

Louis P-O-V

"Okay guys we will be going out to dinner tonight" I say looking at the boys and rebeca.

"where are we going?" rebeca asked.

"it's a surprise" i say in a low whisper.

"Please tell me" rebeca says looking at me with her puppy dog eyes, no louis don't look into the eyes, don't look into the eyes.

"nope" i say looking at the wall. "okay guys go get to your room and meet me in the lobby in about 45 minutes,".

"okay see you in a few" zayn says looking at me and waving.

i walk out the door and go down the hallway, 22 Harry's and Gabriella's room, 23 rebeca's room, 24 Liam's and Maddie's room, 25 Niall's and Sasha's room, 26 lou's and lux's room, 27 Eleanor and I's room. i knock a few times before going into the room.

"Eleanor,!" i say as i'm walking in the door.

"In the kitchen" i hear the love of my life say as im walking around the room to get to the kitchen.

"hey boobear" eleanor says walking up to me and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"hey, we are going out to dinner tonight in about 45 minutes so go get ready while i go talk to rebeca," i say hugging her very tight, god i live this girl so much.

"she's here when do i get to meet her' eleanor says coming out of my hug.

"later at dinner so go get ready then you can meet her," i say looking into her eyes.

"okay let me go get ready see you in a few," eleanor says giving me a quick peck then going into the bathroom.

i start going down the hallway that seems to never end. room 23 rebeca's room. i knock and wait for her to come to the door. oh wait i forgot to she stayed at Zayn's room. god he better not do anything to her, if he hurts her at all i will kill him. calm down louis he won't hurt her he is one of your best mates. i start walking down to zayns room and the door was open  a crack, i peak in and see them laughing there butts off. this made me smile it has been so long since i have seen her smile. ever since jake tried to get rebeca to... the incident i don't like thinking about it. She has the most beautiful smile  and it kills me to see her cry.

Zayn P-O-V

"what direction do girls go in," rebeca says trying to act serious.

"i don't know" i say in a very deep voice.

"one direction" she says. we both look at each other and start laughing are butts off at our chessy ness.

"Hello, hello" louis says walking into the room.

"hey" rebeca says going and hugging louis. "so where are we going to dinner" rebeca asks nudging louis with her shoulder.

"we are going to..........SURPRISE!!!!" louis screams making rebeca and i jump a mile in the air. "now come on we are going to go now" louis says as we start making our way down to the lobby.

-AT THE RESTAURANT-

Rebeca P-O-V

We just got to a very elegant restaurant called the The Golden Golblet. it is so nice and a course im not that dressed up.

"so why don't we introduce you to our girlfriends," liam says grabbing my attention away from the beautiful decor. "This is Gabriella, we call her gabby, Harry's girlfriend" liam says pointing to a girl with beautiful black hair and a perfect tan. "this is Maddie, my girlfriend" liam says pointing to another girl who is very tall and has brown curly hair. "this is Sasha Niall girlfriend" liam points to another girl who has blonde hair and green eyes. "and last but not least...." liam gets cut of by a girl interrupting him.

"i'm Eleanor, your idiot of a brothers girlfriend" a girl with beautiful brown hair says smiling at me, why can't i be as beautiful as these girl's.

"Nice to meet you guys" i say waving at the girls.

"so what do you guys want for dinner," louis says looking at the menu.

"spaghetti" we all say in unison, we look at each and start laughing.

-After They finish eating and are back at the hotel-

"god that was good" niall says as we are walking into the door of the hotel with our belts about to brake.

"guys how about we go back up to the rooms and go to bed cuase i am so tired"  Maddie says holding hands with Liam.

"Okay" we all say and some of us letting out yawns.

"goodnight" i say as i reach my door we all go into our room.

i get on my pj's and get into the king size bed. i turn off the lights and role on my side trying to get comfortable. Today was so much fun i think as i drift off into a slumber.

-Dream- 

"Hey" jake say as he is walking close to me with his signature smirk that i knew to well.

"what do you want" i say.

"You know exactly what i want" he say punching me in the stomach. i fall to the ground in pain clutching my stomach. "you think that is all" he smirks again while kicking my rib cadge. my eyes start to well up tears as i start coughing up blood. why. why me. why does he do this to ME.

I wake up sweating and crying. I havn't had that dream in for ever, but i always dream about HIM.