ch 6. stay away

I feel Zayn staring at me again and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Zayn, you're scaring the girl," Harry says walking tords me and giving me a hug from behind. I tense up and Louis sends him death glares.

"Wh-, oh," Zayn says looking away and blushing again. He's cute when he blushes. No Rebeca you can't like them bad Rebeca.

"What do you want to do," Liam says.

"Ummmmmmm, I probably should go unpack," I say looking at Liam.

"Okay, go unpack then we can go out to eat," Niall says his eyes brightened when he said food.

"Okay, I'll come back in about an hour, bye boys," I say walking out of the room to my own. Okay room 23 two rooms down.

When I walk in I am flabbergasted it's huge for just me. Better start unpacking.

Zayn' s P-O-V

You're beautiful. How stupid am I. She must think I'm a freak.

"What was that about?" Liam says as he comes and sits next to me. I must've been staring again.

"I don't know what came over me she is just, just, just words can't explain how beautiful she is," I say looking out at the window again.

"You touch her and I'm gonna kill you," I look up shocked he is always like a 5 year old when did he get so protective.

"What?" I say still shocked.

"You head me," louis says sending me death glares.

"Whoa, god man calm down," I say putting my hands up in defence. "I'm not gonna touch her," I say feeling sad she seems really nice.

"You better not," louis says walking out of the room.

"God!" I shout walking into the bathroom and splashing water on to my face. What's his problem. How could he think that I would hurt her. I am one of his best mates. Doesn't he trust me.

Rebecca P-O-V

I hear a knock on the heard door "coming!" I scream from the other room getting up.

"Stay away from Zayn," I was taken back from his serious tone.

"What?" I say what does he mean stay away from Zayn.

"You heard me," louis says with anger in his voice.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what mean," louis says getting angrier.

"No, I don't," I say getting annoyed.

"Stay away from Zayn," with that louis storms out of the room. God what was his problem.