ch 5. You're beautiful

We were walking outside of the terminal and there hundreds of fans. They were screaming and yes I was used to it but it has been awhile. My friends were bound to find out that he is my brother.

"Oh, we forgot to get her number," Louis says look ing disappointed.

"One step a head of u ya," I say pulling out her phone number. Louis smiled and started walking to the car. Correction limo. "Oh louis I have never been I a limo before!" I say jumping up and down like a retarded seal.

"God, calm down Rebeca," Louis says patting my head. I start to calm down when we are in the limo.

"So..... tell me about the boys," I say looking out the window watching the world go by.

"Well what do you want to know?" Louis says while I started to look at him.

"There personality," I say with a smile.

"Well....... Harry is the flirt, don't go near him," louis says eyeing me and I giggled "Niall loves food and is very nice as long as you don't eat his food," louis says I love food to this is gonna be fun probably the real 'hunger games'. "Liam is the responsible one out of us and Zayn is the shy one but he is very fun wonce you get to know him," louis says with a smile he must love those boys.

"They sound very nice," I say as we pull into the hotel.

"Come on I want you to meet the boys," louis says getting out of the limo. We walk into the hotel which is beautiful.

"Wow!" I say I was looking at the ciealling. I must have been staring at every thing because louis nogded me with his elbow and said "You like"

"You like, I love," I say as we now entering the elevator. "What floor?"

"Ummmmm, floor 69," louis says pushing the button.

Once we got to the floor we walked to the room and there were 4 boys sitting on coaches.

"Boobear we missed you," one of the four boys says. He had curly brown with green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Harry," he said extending hi hand to shake I took it and shook it.

"Hi, I'm Liam," one with a buzz cut with brown hair.

Hi, I'm Niall don't touch my food,".the one with blonde hair said then ran out of the room with food.

I was sure there is one more. I felt like I am being stared at, I turn around and see a boy with black hair staring at me his mouth wide open. I think the others boys noticed because they all said "Zayn!" at the same time.

"You're beautiful," Zayn says. My mouth dropped and he realised what he said because he started blushing like crazy. "Ummmm, I mean I'm Zayn," he says as red as a tomato. He extended his hand and I shook it. He was staring again which made me uncomfortable.

"I'm Rebeca," u say snapping him out of his gauze.

"I know!" All of the boys say making me jump I forgot they were there.

"Louis talks about you all of the time," Niall says with a mouth full of food. I was blushing now maybe even more than Zayn but that would be hard, he was as red as a tomato.