ch 7. i'm sorry

Liam' s P-O-V

God what was his problem. All Zayn said was that she was beautiful he didn't commit a crime. Zayn has been in the bathroom for a half hour and Louis hasn't come back but I did hear screaming from Rebeca so probably he said stay away to. Ughh.

"Zayn?" I say knocking on the bathroom door.

"W-w-what," I hear Zayn sniffling on the other side of the door. He and Louis are like the closest in the group. They never yell at each other.

"Please come out Louis is gone," I say hoping he will come out. Click. "Zayn come here," I open you arms for him to come hug me. Which he comes straight ups and hugs me.

"Which room is Rebeca in?" He says sniffing again.

"You really want to go and talk to her now?" I say I am happy he wants to go see her because I want to talk to Louis alone.

"Yeah," He says pulling away and walking towards the door.

"Room 23 on this floor," I say and but Zayn is already gone.

I pull out my phone and call Louis.

Zayn P-O-V

"Room 23 on this floor," Liam says but I'm already out the door.

I knock on the door waiting for her to answer. "Coming!" She says and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Hello," she says then staring at me. "I'm sorry Louis told me to stay away from you" she says closing the door but I still it with my foot. Bad idea Zayn.

"Owwww" I say jumping on one foot. She is trying to hold in laughter but trying to be polite.

"Are you okay?" She asked kind of worried.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!" I say falling over and hitting my head. "Do you always listen to your brother.

"Yeah" she says bending down and helping me. "Why don't you come inside," she says. I start getting up and walk into her room.

"I'm sorry," I say looking away.

"About what?" She asks looking at me I turn my head and look at her.

"For scaring you and saying that you were beautiful and staring," I say looking away again.

"It's okay why are you sorry for saying I'm beautiful," she says turning my face to look at her.

"Umm umm" I say. Next thing I know we were both leaning in.

"Rebeca open up," I hear Louis shout. He still sounds angry.

"Hide in the bathroom," she says looking serious.

"Wha-" I say but get cut off.

"Hide in the bathroom," she says again.

"Okay okay," i say getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Hurry!" She whisper yells.

"Rebeca!" I hear Louis shout again.

"Coming!" She shouts jogging towards the door.

I wonder why he is so upset. Is he still upset about earlier. But he is more angry now.

Rebeca P-O-V

God why did I just try and kiss him. You promised yourself you weren't gonna like any of them.

"Coming!" I shout jogging towards the door.

"Who were you talking to?" Louis says angry.

"Nobody," I say worried because I'm a terrible liar.

"Yes you were," louis shout and pushes his way through me and in to the room.

"What do you think you're doing?" I say angrily and annoyed.

"Looking for who you were talking to,".Louis says through gritted teeth. Just then he opens the bathroom door and there Zayn was staring at his phone. Zayn looks up and his mouth opens wide with fear.

"What the heck Rebeca!" Louis says turning towards me. If looks could kill I'd be buried.

"What do you mean!" I scream.

Next thing I knew was Louis punched Zayn square in the face. Punches were being thrown then it hit me.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I scream trying to pull them them apart but I just get pushed into the wall by Louis.

I ran out of my room and make my way to Liam and Niall' s room. I'm knocking like crazy they finally open with worried faces.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks.

"Louis and Zayn are throwing punches and fighting!" I say it all in one breath. Now I'm standing in there dust as they run to my room. I slid down the wall and start crying when i feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Come inside," Harry says looking worried.

"Okay," I get up and walk down the hallway into Harry's room.

________________________________________________________

Long chapter yay. Thank you to every body who is reading my story. I'll try and update in the next few days. Bye.