ch 2. panic attack

I decided to go inside and go to my plane because I don't want to be late. I started to go to the terminal, but I had to go to the bathroom. I was just about to wash my hands but a siren went of. It said het to the nearest exit fire. I ran to the exit but they wouldn't let us through.

"To go out side we need to check your bags before you go out side," the lady said. There is a fire let us out. Don't they know you can die from a fire. I wonder if they do this if they see smoke.

30 minutes later

Ugggg. They still haven't let us out yet. The noise is making my ears bleed. I'm hungry but every thing has shout down for now.

Finally, it stoped.

"Okay, everybody you may now continue to you flights. Sorry for the delays. If you missed your flight or is excepting somebody please come to.the front desk," the lady says.

I look.at my watch and start running my flight boards in 7 minutes. I am running and missing people. I accidentally run into somebody and they had piping hot coffee and it spelt all over him.

"I'm so sorry I was running to my flight," I say getting up from the floor because when I ran into him I fell.

"It's okay," he says. I look up at him remembering his voice way to much.

_______________________________________________________

Cliffhanger. I will start writing a new chapter

Don't forget to

Vote

Fan

Comment

Bye

Thank you

Zayn + Rebeca = Love?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara