Chapter 4

"Wait, what? Half human, half koopa... that's not even possible..." He murmured.

"That was proved wrong." You sighed.

"But, Y/N, your not even twenty! Didn't you want to enjoy being an adult for awhile? Kids are rough! They just make you want to focus on them, and completely forget about your life!"

"Gee, thanks for making me feel better about myself!" You frowned.

"You'll be older that twenty two when it's born, so you enjoy these last nine months." He ordered.

"I'm going to get so fat..." You weeped.

"No, no, no! You'll be okay! At least you're smaller than me!" He tried to comfort you.

"No! This is terrible! Leave me alone!" You cried, running back to your room and slamming the door and sitting in front of it.

In a couple minutes, Bowser came back and knocked on your door.

"You do realize that this is my room too." He murmured.

"Go away." You growled.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"No." You whispered.

"I wasn't being supportive. I am excited that I'm going to be a father, again. Because this time, my wife is someone I married for love, not money or for expanding my kingdom. Because I love you and who you are, inside and out. Just please, stop crying." He sighed.

You opened the door and crawled onto his lap, hugging him as a few tears shed.

"Come on, gets go fix your makeup and get ready for the ceremony, it's in two hours." You ran back to the bathroom and fixed your makeup.

"Do you mind if we say something about it?" He asked.

"Later, just focus on one thing at a time." You smiled.

"You're going to be a great queen." He said, proudly putting his hand on your shoulder.

"If you say so." You sighed.

"You are going to be a wonderful mother too." He added.

In two hours, you nervously walked down an aisle. You were dressed in a black dress, with white lace dancing around the gown. Music lightly played in the background. Bowser couldn't really dress up, because of his shell, but he had a tie around his neck and a crown on his head. He smiled at you as you walked closer and closer. You stepped onto the platform and glanced at a magikoopa, dressed in a deep purple.

"Y/N Koopa has married our beloved King, Lord Bowser. She is being crowned today, by our Lord and myself. I am beyond thrilled to crown the first human Queen of Darkland..." The magikoopa rambled on about you, but you had a hard time paying attention.

Bowser's warm hands held onto your smaller hands. He stared into your (Colour) eyes and you looked into his red eyes.

"I now crown you Queen of Darkland." The magikoopa placed a heavy golden crown on your head.

The large crowd cheered and clapped. You walked down the aisle again with Bowser.

"You don't have to wear the crown if you don't want to. I don't." Bowser whispered, taking off his crown.

"I'll wear it for a little while." You smiled, straightening it.

"I'm so happy." He grinned.

• • •

Queen duties weren't too rough. In fact, it felt as if nothing had changed. You were the same person and was treated the exact same way. It had only been a couple days since you had told Bowser that he was going to be a father, yet your stomach was starting to bulge a little bit.

"Are you okay, you've been cringing at yourself in the mirror for half an hour." Bowser asked.

"I'm fine, it's just..." You sighed, feeling your stomach.

"I can hardly notice." Bowser said, trying to comfort you.

"I gained ten pounds!" You groaned.

"I can hardly tell, now quit looking in the mirror, or I'll have to carry you to breakfast." Bowser sighed.

"Fine, lets go, I'm starving." You sighed.

You walked down the stairs and sat at the dining table and waited for the food to come. Your servants dished out your food. You gingerly dished your food onto your plate and began eating.

"Where did you want to go for our honeymoon?" Bowser asked.

"Crap, I forgot about that, anywhere nice would be great." You said, sipping your drink.

"Yeah, but, what is your ideal vacation?" He asked.

"Anywhere, honestly. If you want to go, I'll go. You know this place better than me." You replied.

"I have a couple ideas, I'll think about it  later on." Bowser began to eat his steak with his bare hands, as usual.

___________________________

Hey guys! I'm glad you guys are enjoying this book so far! Thanks for all the support and stuffs!