"What, Jinx?" I hissed at her as I picked her up and dropped her on the floor.

Out of no where a loud bang sounded through the tower. Bex grumbled and opened an eye tiredly, and Evanna peered out of her covers, only allowing us to see her light blue eyes. Only Charlotte continued to snore lightly. 

I looked around, wondering what had happened. I spotted, over the door, something that looked like writing. It was pale but started getting darker. 

'Good morning students. We would like all of you to be present at breakfast this morning. Be there in 20 minutes,please.  Signed, Professor Flitwick, Deputy Headmaster.' 

I stared at the magic note puzzledly, then finally got up to pull on my robes over my shirt. After brushing our teeth, me and Bex headed dow stairs. The same note was pinned to the noticeboard, which was swarmed with students discussing what this was about.

Me and Bex sleep-walked to the grand hall and took our places. Albus was staring at his cereal and muttered a feeble 'Goodmorning' to us. I sat across from him and grabbed some toast from the rack. People were piling in, tired, since it was earlier than we were used to and we were all still grumpy because of the preceeding days trip.

Hugo sat beside me, together with Lily. "Whats this about?" he asked grumply. 

I shook my head hoplessly. I didn't know either. No one knew.
Most tables were full now and food was floating around to tables. A faint chatter was heard, together with the clatter of forks. 

"Students." McGonagas voice bounced off the walls vividly. "Yesterday night, it was not possible to announce whom were this years prefects." Most of the clatter had stoped. From the corner of my eye I could see James slipping in, wearing his pajamas under his robes.
"Today we are annoncing the prefects." 

A mutter waved over the students. 
"Let us get started then. For Hufflepuff, Ruth Thomas and Peter Jemeson!" McGonagall read froma scroll which had appeared at her hands.. Both of them blushed, clearly pleased. "For Ravenclaw Alexia Russo and Andrew Cambelle!" Applause. They high-fived eachother froma cross the table. I poked Albus in the ribs. "Who do you think will be our prefects? You and?" 

"For Gryffindor Rosalie Weasley and Daniel Rahnson! And for Slytherin, Jade Marvoski and Lyan DeCrimtes." McGonagall finished quickly. I stared unbelivingLy at the plataform where the old lady was standing. Albus smiled and congratulated me. Many people patted my back and said congratulations. I barely heard half of it. I was in a daze. 

After calling out the names of two new Quidditch captains, she told us our badges would appear on the table and that we would have a meeting soon. Sure enough, when breakfast was over, my schedule, which changed everyday to fit what lessons I had, was accompained by a Gryffindor Prefect badge. 

"This cannot be right. Albus YOU had to be it!" I pointed at the badge half-heartedly. "Your the responsible one!" 

"Rosie! Congrats." Hugo smiled and walked off with Lily, who had jumped up and hugged me when she heard. I saw  James waltzing towards me, a mischeivious grin plastered on his face. 

"Oh God, I'll never hear the end of this.." I sighned. Abus snorted and walked beside me. I bet he was happy he wasn't a prefect, even though he was the neat responsability guy.

"Oi, Red! A Preeefect eh?" James leaned against my shoulder. "Now me and Fred shall be doomed." 

Fred appared beside Albus, nodding sadly. "And we also lost a partner in crime." I raised an eyebrow. 

"So, since I'm a Prefect, I can't tag along?"  Fred snorted and James let our a 'Pffff..' sound, before stalking off behind a group of girls wo had walked out the Grand Hall giggling and glancing at them flirtaciously.

Me and Albus walked to the History of Magic classrooms.  

We sat there listening to the old ghost talk boringly about OWLS. 
"Why are we taking this class anyways?" I asked exhasperatedly. Albus shrugged, his quill tracing a snitch onto the corner of his parchment where he was supposed to be taking notes. 

"Its obrigatory. You can't not do it." He finally said. I sighed and leaned against the table, my quill scribbling down some notes which made no sense but whatever.

Professor Bins rambled on. Seriously, does the man ever stop? I opened my book and flipped through the pages boredly. It had just come out of printing- and by just I mean last year, so we were the first students required to use them. 

"And, this year we will have a new topic for your upcoming O.W.Ls," he paused. I turned the page to find a familiar face staring up at me,"The battle of Hogwarts." My eyes were as round as a bowling ball, And Albus's jaw hung right open. The Battle of Hogwarts, as it was sometimes called, was the war which me and Albus grew up learning about- wheather we liked it or not. So, of course we knew practically everything about it. 

"Seriously?" Albus leaned his head against the table. "Isn't it enough to have to spend summer hearing about parts of it from my mom?" 

Professor Bins floated behind his table, his shimmery form glowing. "I know some of you know most about it." His ghost eyes landed upon us. "But, this will be very intresting. Belive me. And, we will have guests to tell us parts of the story." He smiled-probably for the first time in many years. And by many I may mean billions of years.

A Hufflepuff girl called Mathilda raised her hand, "Sir, doesn't whatever we learn have to be, like, older than you?" This sent everyone into giggles. It was true. Usually. 

Albus was now staring disgustedly at the page where a younguer version of his Dad was winking at him. I closed the book with a 'plop.' 
"Rose, I am doomed to die this year." He declared, slumping down into his chair. "Isn't it enough that my dad is famous and gives bloody lectures here? Must he know invade my school life and destroy any hope I've ever had of being a normal person?"

I scoffed at Albus and shook my head. "Don't be so exaggerated. And you can't be normal! Last time I checked normal  didn't include anything about being a wizard and going to a Wizarding school in it. Unless you want to be a muggle. WHICH would be absolutley ridiculous."

Albus just tilted his head at me, a tired expression on  his face. "BLEH."

----------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Thank you for reading everyone! I appreciate all those 11 reads (hehehe).

Please leave constructive critism and comments!

~C