sixteen

you guys are going to hate me more

cally

After being consoled by harry and louis, I had went to the guest room to check my phone. I turned it on and saw many notification flowing in. Many calls from michael, ashton and, sadly, luke. Also texts from all of them. I saw there was a few voicemails so i decided to listen to them. I first clicked on michaels,

"If you dont get your ass home or at least call me back i will kill you. Im worried about you cally. Please come home. I dont know what happened but i miss you. Love you bye bye."

The message made me sad because I got up and left without telling my best friend. I want to go back, but im afraid if i see him again i will break down. I clicked on ashtons and heard his deep voice flow through my phone.

"Listen cal, we are all very worried about you and we are all confused why you just left. Luke said he feels hungover. Michael cried three times. We are so so worried cal please come home."

Then it ended and the last one was lukes, i dont even feel like calling him 'daddy' anymore because a daddy is suppose to love you. A daddy is suppose to make you feel beautiful, safe even. But last night he made me feel so scared, ugly and unlovable. Even though my heart tried to stop me, I clicked on his voicemail, shakily putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey baby, I dont know what happened last night but come home, im scared."

The voicemail ended. No 'i love you', no 'princess'. Just a simple message. I spent all this time sad, upset, depressed even. But now i was just pissed off. So mad that the anger was going to spill out the moment i see him. I let my anger take over and i quickly walked out of the guest room, down the hallway and to the living room where harry and louis were. "Take me to my house please." I stated. "A-are you sure cally? You didnt seem very stable earlier and i dont want you to get hurt." Louis frowned. "Yes, im sure. I need to set things straight." I frowned back.

We soon got to my house and i got out of the car angrily, slamming the door shut after louis told me 'good luck'. I walked rather fast up to the front door and knocked loudly. I regretted leaving my key here. Michael opened the door and I could hear Ashton yelling at someone in the back of house. "Where the fuck is luke?" I growled, completely pissed off. Michael pointed to the back of the house and as i got closer to where luke was i heard clearly what ashton said. "What if calum finds out? What are you going to do?"

I walked into where they were and looked luke in the eyes. "What if i find out what?" I asked innocently. "N-nothing princess. Where did you go?" Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh i went to visit a friend." I said nonchalantly. "And you didnt tell me?" He growled. "Oh yes im so sorry luke, i shouldve gotten drunk and told you. Just like you got drunk and told me how ugly i was all while telling me that you are cheating on me with someone named asparagus." I smirked, crossing my arms. I honestly felt like a bad bitch, seeing lukes face turn red and his eyes filled with guilt and regret.

I turned to leave and continued walking as luke followed me spluttering 'im sorrys' and 'baby please dont go'. I went to our room and packed a bag. I packed all of my clothes and all of my things. "What are you doing?" Luke gasped.

"Im leaving, and it may seem drastic to get up and leave but you dont know what im feeling. You hurt me luke. You made me think you loved me and that i was beautiful. Then you snatched those feelings away by cheating on me. And i believe that drunk words are sober thoughts so i honestly believe everything you said, you actually thought. Now i am not going to lie, i still love you deeply but i cant stay knowing what you did behind my back. You should love what you got, before you go and give it away. Now im leaving and not coming back." Tears prickled my eyes as i said it. I finished packing and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. "Goodbye luke."

I walked out of lukes room and went to the living room where michael looked worried. "A-are you leaving?" Michael started to cry. "Please dont go." He wiped his tears roughly. I took his hands away from his red face. "Youll be okay. Youve got ashton, he is the best thing for you. We can skype every night if you want. It will all work out. I love you mikey." I kissed his cheek and gave him a big hug. He nodded against my shoulder. "You better skype me fucker." He whispered so ashton couldnt hear. "I will." I chuckled. 

"And ashton. Got some very important stuff to tell you. Take care of mikey. If you hurt him i wont hesitate to chop off your balls." I giggled and hugged ashton. "I promise i will take care of him." He smiled and hugged me back. "Well i guess this is it. I love you guys." I frowned when i saw my uber in front of the house.

Within a minute i was all packed up, ive got a ticket to another world. The uber took me to the train station where i was moving back with my parents. I loved this city but it has too many bad feelings for me to stay.

So goodbye perth, hello sydney. 

okay guys so this is last chapter except for an epilogue and do yall want a book 2??