twelve

calum

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was currently in a tartan tennis skirt and a sweater crop top. My eyes gazed over my body and landed on my chubby thighs. After letting out a sigh of sadness, I went back into me and Luke's room. My body fell onto the bed next to Luke, who was on his phone. "Hey princess." He mumbled staring at his phone. "Hi daddy." I smiled sadly. He looked at me and put his phone down.

"You look upset, what's wrong?" Luke frowned, turning on his side to face me. "Do you think I'm beautiful?" I frowned back. "Of course! You are the most beautiful little princess I could ever have." Luke looked taken aback by my question, like it made no sense to ask. "Why do you ask?" He continued. "I was looking in the mirror and I saw my thighs and they are really chubby and I-I'm not pretty at all." I started to feel tears brim my eyes.

Luke sat up and pulled me into his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder and he started to rub my back soothingly. "I think your thighs are beautiful and you are so very pretty. I'm so in love with you. It hurts me to think you don't love yourself as much as I do." Luke whispered into my ear.

I lifted my head up to look at my daddy. "I'm so lucky to have you daddy. I love you." I smiled weakly. "No princess. I'm lucky to have you." Luke smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I closed the gap and we moved in a sweet but passionate kiss. "Thank you for loving me." I smiled as we pulled away. "Always." He smiled back

/////

sorry it was short wanted a cute filler :-)