eight

cally
Luke laid me down on the big bed, starting off by kissing me passionately. Kisses were being peppered down my body, hickies being placed all over my neck and chest. A shaky moan left my body. "Oh, d-daddy. D-dont tease." I whined. He flipped my naked body over, pressing more light kisses down my back.

A smack was let down onto my plump bum, causing me to jerk foreward. After grabbing my bum, he quickly licked flatly over my hole. "Oh god." I moaned into the pillow. His tounge lunged into my tight hold causing me to let out a symphony of moans.

luke
His moans were heavenly, such moans sounded like they came from an angel. Soft yet so loud. I thrusted my tounge into his heat which caused him to whine and push back. I slapped his bum telling him not to be greedy. "Daddy doesnt like greedy boys." I smirked against his hole before pushing a finger along with my tounge inside. Little 'ah ah ah's came from his throat as I thrusted faster.

"Daddy im so close." He whined, practically crying from the immense pleasure. I moved my head up to his neck, but continued to thrust my, now two, fingers into him. "Come on baby, cum all over the bed for daddy. Cum so hard for daddy." I pushed him through his orgasm as he exploded onto the sheets. He cried out, repeating the same word: daddy.

"You did so well baby." I smiled. His cat ears were lopsided but his toothy grin added to the adorableness. "Lets go take a bath yeah?" I asked, kissing his forehead. He nodded tiredly.

I carried him to the bathroom, setting him on the cold counter. I pulled out a bath bomb I bought him the other day. Smile was placed on his tan face, lighting up my entire world.

Once the water had filled the big tub, I stripped and climbed in, pulling Calum to sit in between my legs. He dropped the bathbomb in, giggling.

At that moment I knew I picked the perfect sub.