fourteen

sorry this took so long ive been caught up with my concerts and im a lazy cunt but yo daddys back

cally

Daddy told me he was going out today, I figured he would be back by now. He has been really shady since the carnival last month and to be completely honest im scared. It was currently one in the morning and I couldnt sleep without my luke.

About 20 minutes later I heard the front door open and close loudly. I ran out of our room and down the stairs as quietly as I could so I didnt wake team mashton. "Daddy!" I whisper-yelled excitedly and opened my arms to hug him. He just pushed past me and went upstairs. As he passed I could smell a strong scent of alcohol. "Daddy?" I frowned though he still didnt say anything. "Daddy where were you. You left at three." I questioned worriedly. He continued to ignore me and I was getting fed up.

"Daddy. I was worried." I frowned. "Shut it will you? Jesus fucking christ, cant get any peace since I bought you. Always yapping. Daddy this, daddy that. Shut the fuck up!" He yelled drunkily. Tears well up in my eyes and I couldnt believe he actually said that to me. "I was just worried about you." My face fell but I continued talking. "Youve been really shady the past month. Can you tell me why? Why do you leave everyday and not come back till this hour?" I sniffled not letting the tears slip.

"You wanna know why?" He smirked evily and walked towards me. I backed up into the wall, scared shitless but reluctantly nodded. "Because ive been fucking someone else and today I decided to take her to the club after I fucked her and man was she better than you would ever be. Shes prettier too." He spat at me. His words felt like venom and it felt like he just kicked me in the stomach. My stomach churned with disappointment and sadness. I didnt care anymore, I let the tears fall and they came down like a waterfall crashing onto my lips where I tasted the salty droplets. "W-who? Whats h-her name?" I choked out. "Arzaylea." Luke smiled.

I pushed him away from me, took my phone and ran out of room and out of our house. I knew where I was running and I dont know if theyll let me even go back to him. I ran and ran and ran. My legs burned as did my chest. And finally I was at my destination. I knocked on the door hoping they would still be awake.

"Calum?" He said tiredly.

"Hi Louis, can I stay here."

pls dont hate me. also can all of you answer my question in the a/n at the end of the last chapter i need to know if yall want it. xoxo gossip girl