four

LUKE

An hour after my baby dozed off, I heard a knock on the front door. Knowing it was Ashton and his new submissive, I opened it. The boy next to my best friend was rather adorable. Like a kitten. He had pink hair and he dressed like Calum. I opened the door wider to let them in.

"Kitten, this is my best friend and roommate Luke." Ashton pointed to me. The boy walked closer to me. Sticking out his hand, he spoke softly. "Hello sir, my name is Michael." I shook his hand and turned to Ashton. "So Luke, how is your sub?" "He is absolutely adorable." I gush. "What's the boy's name?" Ashton questioned. "Calum." I spoke. "I am sorry to interrupt but did you say Calum? As in Calum Hood?" Michael peaked his head from behind Ash. I nodded. "Oh my god!" He squealed. "What baby?" Ashton looked confused. "Cally is my best friend. I love him. We thought we would never see eachother again!" Michael was speaking in a slightly high-pitched voice and jumping up-and-down. "Oh wow really? What a coincidence. He needs to get up anyway. Come on." I took Ash and Michael upstairs to my room.

"You can go wake him up Mike." I turned to the small boy. He smiled widely before walking as quietly as he could to our bed. He crept into the spot next to Calum and started poking his stomach. Ashton and myself looked at eachother confused.

"Wake up Cally." Mike spoke in a whisper. "Okay I am up Mikey." Calum said half-asleep. "Wait. Mikey?" Calum opened his eyes seeing the boy. "Oh my god Mikey!" Cally squealed. "Hi Cally." The two boys hugged for a while before pulling back and talking. "They are adorable." I smiled fondly. Ashton modded, showing his agreement.

"Do you think they were ever sexually into eachother?" Ashton asked casually. "I don't know. Maybe. Why?" I looked at him. "Because I am aware that one of Mikey's kinks are two subs together." He looked at me. "Then this will be interesting." I smirked.
/////
anyone up for some malum? :-)
the picture is how mikey looks
pls vote and comment