five

MIKEY

Once Cally was fully awake, we ate dinner and soon after we decided to watch movies. "Can I cuddle with Cally daddy?" I asked Ashton. "Sure kitten." I smiled and ran to where Cally was laying on a couch in the movie room. I laid next to him and he cuddled into my side. Luke and Ashton were sitting on two other chairs and me and Cal on the couch.

When it came to Ashton, I was very submissive, appropriately, but when it came to Cally, I felt so powerful. No doubt Cally is the most submissive person you will ever meet. Me? I guess I am both but only when it comes to Cally. We have always been sexually attracted to eachother and I'm not sure if our daddies picked that up yet. I missed touching Cally. I missed usuing toys in Cally and watching him squirm and moan. It was the most beautiful sight.

"You know, babyboy, I missed touching you." I whispered in Cally's ear, then bit his earlobe softly. He let out a whimper. Determined to get a bigger reaction, I continued. "I missed teasing your tight hole until you begged me to stuff it with a thick vibrator. I also missed how after you would come I would continue, even faster and harder, to get you to orgasm as many times as I wanted you to." I left kisses on his neck. "Mikey." He whined. "What princess?" I smirked against his neck. "Problem." He whined and pointed to his pantie-covered hard on. "Oh did Mikey get you hard? With just my words too." I laughed. "Please." I could tell he didn't care who was in the room. I remembered that Ash and Luke were in the room but it was fine because Ash was aware of my kinks. I slowly crept my fingers to dance along his thigh. I moved closer and closer till finally I was stroking his dïck softly over his panties. "M-mikey." He moaned above a whisper.
/////
oops a cliffhanger ;-)
finally thats how Ash looks
pls vote and comment xx