one

CALUM

"Wake up Cally! We are going to be late. We are having a meeting downstairs before we leave." I was woken by my eager best friend, Michael. "Okay Mikey I'm up." I groaned. "Okay get dressed." Mikey giggled.

I swung my legs over the side of my light pink bed. A yawn escaped my lips as I walked over to my big closet. I got the outfit I picked the night before. The shirt was oversized and blue with characters on it. My white tennis skirt was shorter than the other boys in the house. It was because of my bum. "It's huge". That's what most people say. The skirt barely covered my light blue lace panties underneath. I slipped on some short blue socks and my white vans.

I looked at myself in my full length mirror and smiled. I looked pretty good. With a quick run of my hand through my hair, I was running downstairs to the rest of the boys and our manager, Harry Styles. He was the definition of perfection. His long curly hair sat nicely on his shoulders and his beautiful body was in a tight suit. I would totally hit on him if he wasn't taken my power bottom Louis Tomlinson.

"Okay boys, you know we aren't like other companies. We don't mistreat you and we don't make you go out there naked. I just want all of you to have a chance to be loved and feel good about yourselves." He said with a smile, as I sat next to Mikey who put a hand on my exposed thigh. I smiled towards my best friend and continued to listen to Mr. Styles. "If you are mistreated by your new owners you can always come back. We will never get rid of your room unless you get married to your new dominant. But all of you should know that." He laughed. "Okay let's go boys, Mikey you're up first today." He continued turning to point a finger at Mikey. Mikey nodded his head and all of us filed out of the house towards the auction house next door.

We all stood in line, waiting for Me. Styles to finish talking to the audience. "Our first boy is Michael Clifford." We heard him say. "You got this Mikey." I kissed his cheek. He smiled and walked on stage. I am going to miss him once he gets bid on. I felt a pain in my chest as I heard "Sold to Mr. Irwin." But then I knew I should be happy. My thoughts were interrupted by Harry calling me up on stage.
/////
first chapter done. do you like it?
please vote and comment. xx