Chapter Fifty-Four

"Such a cute little boy"
"As expected of Rai sama's son, he is truly a beauty"
"Reiji sama is Rai sama's most beautiful child"
"Taking a walk with his father? They are so close"

People kept on whispering to one another as the red haired man walked a little red haired boy heading from the study room back into the castle. The servants pretty impressed by the handsome man's attention to his child...holding hand of the little pale skinned beautiful boy that almost looked like a little girl though the voices ended once they reached a room and the man closed the door.
Two other redhaired boys were seated in the room, really beautiful as well but more to the boyish side. They immediately stood up and bowed to the man as he entered though the man not much affected by it sat by his desk lifting the boy he brought in with him and seating him in his lap.
The two other boys stood in front of him.
"Father, i have scored an A yet again I'm terribly sorry!" The elder boy spoke first, loud and clear but with fear.
"Isshi kun that's unacceptable behavior, the other clan leader's son is on same level as you if you have time to apologize then make better of your exams before i break your legs" the man spoke too calmly patting the head of the little boy in his lap.
Isshi tensed up in fear, he dared not look his father in the eye.
"What about you igaraishi kun?" The man turned to the boy wearing glasses.
"A+ ofcourse" igaraishi replied a bit casually sounding less afraid of the father.
"Indeed you maybe my youngest child but you seem to be a better leader among my children, you will be rewarded with a land igaraishi kun..use it as you may please"
The older boy clenched his fists a bit while the youngest shrugged not much impressed by the prize.
"Well if you may now..you're dismissed" the moment he said this the boy in his lap raised his head facing his brothers with a terrified look as if begging them not to leave.
The two bowed and eventually left the room despite the little boy's silent efforts to stop them.
"Bet he got a C again" igaraishi mumbled once he got out.
Isshi walked behind him with clenched fists "don't insult him , he's not intelligent like you..he works really hard!"
"That wasn't an insult, he probably did.. Didn't you see his face he looked like he was about to pee himself" igaraishi walked casually.
"Don't get ahead of yourselves just because you always score good " isshi said with a frown that made igaraishi turn around with a smirk.
"Ne niichan, weren't you going to surpass me in the exams or something?" Igaraishi turned his head back towards his brother with a grin.
"Shutup!" Isshi ran of with a pretty bad mood probably on verge of crying.
"Heh he's so fun to tease" igaraishi giggles "i wonder what happens to reiji niichan though, he doesn't give any reactions no matter how much i tease him"
Igaraishi sighed walking down the hall.

"You're a really beautiful child indeed" Rai held up reiji's hand and made him put it on table infront of him. The boy was shivering so hard one could hear his heartbeat loud and clear "but what's the point of it if you're going to shame my name with your low intelligence?" The man whispered in the boy's ear and from his drawer took out his knife.
"F..f..a.." The boy's voice voice was too lump to speak up.
"Do you remember your punishment?" The man whispered sliding the knife over the boy's fingers whose shivering hand shook the table.
He placed the knife down and pulled out a sewing box from his drawer.
"Didn't i tell you? I will sew your mouth and chop your fingers? Now then hold those lips tightly together.."
The man mumbled with demonic eyes.
...
....
.....
"He did it again..." Isshi mumbled with a crying face, it was in the dark of the night when he brought the young boy back to his room in his arms avoiding being seen at all costs.
Once they were inside Isshi closed the door and turned on the lights "it's okay reiji ,niichan will make the pain go away" isshi said searching the room for a knife with shivering hands as the boy laid lifeless on floor.
"Found it" he brought back the knife and with trembling hands cuts the stitches that binded the boy's bleeding lips and got hold of the boy's fingerless hands and toes stopping the bleeding by tying cloth pieces around his hands and feet while being careful not to press much on the whip markings on the boy's little body.
"Nii chan will..." Even isshi was a child.. He lifted his brother back up taking him to the bathroom somehow, the boy had peed himself too so his clothes were all wet. Isshi took off both their clothes and sat in the tub behind reiji keeping him hugged in his arms. He placed a hand on his bleeding lips with so many holes that he had recently pulled out small threads from and started to form energy to heal them even if a little. He would probably grow his fingers and toes back soon but the pain will not subside the whole night and isshi wanted to lower it as much as possible.
...

"I beg you!" Isshi bowed forth infront of igaraishi with clenched fists.
"Huh? What's gotten into you all of sudden..i can't tutor him I'm busy" igaraishi raised a brow over isshi's odd behavior "moreover did father let him off after usual scolding? Man he's so light on him which is why he's always failing"
Isshi clenched his teeth "don't talk about things you don't know!!" Isshi snapped and yelled at him.
"What's gotten into you? Weren't you the one who decided to tutor him last time, why me now?" Igaraishi was a bit surprised.
Isshi had to swallow his pride and got down on his knees and bowed again with his forehead touching the ground
"I beg you!!"
Igaraiahi's eyes widened "stop that, you're embarrassing yourself.." Igaraishi looked away with a blush "fine, I'll do it but in return you'll serve me for some while"
...
"Are you awake?"
"Nii..chan..?" Reiji opened his eyes and looked at the kind face that knelt upon him "i brought apples"
The boy couldn't yet move, he was in alot of pain since the wounds were leaking pus now "don't move much okay?"
Isshi started to cut apples while the little boy started to sob slowly.. Isshi didn't complain..he heard his sobs till the little boy couldn't do so anymore.
"Nii chan..kill me"
The boy mumbled after an hour or so of sobbing.
"Don't say that!" Isshi who was changing his sheets by then immediately turned to the boy.
"I wanna die in hands of someone i love..that's all i want right now...end my misery!"

"Reiji sama!? Reiji sama?!"
He opened his eyes confronted by a kind looking face as well that knelt upon him and immediately sat up once he noticed his face was wet.
"Are you okay reiji sama? You were shaking alot in your sleep" Asuza spoke with a worried expression.
Reiji wiped off his tears with both his hands and spoke with a lumpy voice "yeah...yeah...just a nightmare.."
Asuza immediately puts arms around him in a tight squeeze, even asuza's heartbeat was really fast.
"Did i scare you?" Reiji asked once he felt Asuza's chest against his own.
"Alot" Asuza mumbled trying to calm himself down and cupped reiji's cheeks kissing his forehead , then eyes lid then cheek then lips then chin.
"Oye kid i get it i get it!" Reiji smacked his head.
"Don't die on me again, my heart will stop this time" asuza mumbled surprising reiji a bit.
But then reiji somehow smiled and kissed Asuza's lips whispering
"I...won't ..i don't wanna die! I wanna live! And..i wanna live with someone who truly loves me...!"