Chapter Thirty-Six

He sat near her holding her hand while desperately looking at her face for her eyes to open but she simply wouldn't....
She was laying with a wounded head... on ventilation with some IV's attached to her arm while he sat next to her with a fractured arm and a few scratches on his face.
"Tsubaki!" A loud voice disturbed the peace within the room and a woman rushed in with a pale face with dark eye bags looking like she hadn't sleep for so long. She rushed to the girl and stood near her starting to sob then sat next to her feet and took her hand kissing it while crying.
"What happened?" She asked but he sat speechless recalling that very event of falling and how he eventually woke up nearby the water and dragged her with quite some effort ,taking more then half a day to eventually find road out of those steep woods and sat by the deserted road with no hope when a truck driver found them around the evening and took them to hospital.
...
"Takahashi, i just got her call, it is tsubaki!" Aurora rushed in the room holding her cellphone while Takahashi came out of bath without bothering to wear a towel and immediately started dressing.
"Honey get the car" Takahashi said to her and she nodded rushing out wearing her long coat and grabbing the garage keys.
"Austin baby you wanna come with us?" Aurora stood by stairs and called out.
"Mom I'll visit later, i came tired from school!" Austin replied back without coming down.
Takahashi didn't say a word about it, he was practically avoiding Austin ever since that night, the couple headed out locking the door behind them but just when Takahashi was about to leave he raised his head looking at Austin's window, Austin stood there looking down at him with a slight smirk on his face that Takahashi immediately looked away from and got inside the car.
...
"You will cooperate and sit silently"
Asuza spoke calmly chaining Isshi in the area where Tsubaki and Akihito were kept earlier while some hooded people were fixing the door behind him.
"What if i try to break away?" Isshi tested
"Then i will have no chance but to drag your daughter into this again, don't forget i just let her go unfollowed because you were willing to cooperate " Asuza replied
"She's your sister.." Isshi spoke with a bent head.
"Nobody matters to me more then Reiji sama" Asuza said with a straight face.
"Reiji is dead! Face it kid!" Isshi yelled a bit.
"He won't be for long" Asuza replied tying his legs.
"What do you mean ?" Isshi spoke with a shocked face.
"Come to think of it, you both have such beautiful skin" Asuza spoke sliding fingers up Isshi's ankle to his calves.
"Don't be disgusting I'm your father and tsubaki is your little sister how can you do this to us?!" Isshi got terribly angry and yelled at Asuza.
"Heh you have the nerve to talk......what exactly did you do for your own little brother?" Asuza mocked making Isshi's eyes widened and he slapped Asuza hard in the face.
Asuza frowned covering his cheek with his hand
"You should've focussed that hand on punishing Takahashi san but you forgave him...how could you forgive him for killing your little brother!" Asuza's expression turned violent and furious
"Only i ever truly loved Reiji sama!" Asuza yelled to which Isshi gave a mocking chuckle
"The only person Reiji was ever crazy for was Takahashi and that won't change no matter how many times you try to reincarnate him"
Isshi did say that but the next thing that happened made his eyes widened,
Asuza ended up slapping his father back.
...
"Yuna"
Aurora had only entered the room when yuna rushed to her ,hugging and starting to sob.
"It's okay girl...we found her" Aurora rubbed her back while Takahashi came inside looking at Tsubaki then Akihito who was sitting still staring at her face.
One of the cops knocked the door and called the family members out for questions after an apology, yet only Takahashi agreed to talk considering Yuna was in no position to talk and Aurora was simply trying to calm her.
"Well ,sorry to be inconsiderate at this point but to ensure her future safety we need to..." The cop tried to handle the situation.
"It's okay" Takahashi answered while yuna was sitting on waiting seat quietly with Aurora holding her hands.
"The boy reported they were kept in an unknown cave in some forest he doesn't remember, he's in too much trauma we can't tell what the location was..but he reported someone came and broke them out of the place however in the process he got caught himself so we're suspecting another kidnapping" The cop explained.
"Another..?" Takahashi tried to make sense of situation but it just seemed too odd to comprehend.
"Do you know a male in his twenties with red hair and grey eyes? I'm asking because grey eyes are very rare in Japan and your family members seem to have those in common.." The cop asked checking the statement from Akihito.
Takahashi's expression changed
"No we don't" yuna replied before Takahashi could answer anything.
"Alright ma'am, very well then" the cop thanked them understanding they were irritated by the questioning and went his way.
However Aurora caught on the looks that Takahashi and Yuna exchanged after that
"Are you guys hiding something?" Aurora asked.
"Not really" Takahashi replied and walked off "she looks like she hasn't eaten, I'll get you two some burgers also that boy he needs sleep try to talk him into it"
...
Akihito's head would occasionally swing back and forth but just when he would feel the light going out,he would blink rapidly and focus on Tsubaki hard to keep himself awake. His consciousness went back to the time when his mom and dad had a road accident and his dad died on spot but his mom was brought to hospital. He recalled how he stayed awake all night sitting next to her with little legs hanging from the chair staring at his mother's face, her oxygen mask would become foggy after every little while but the moment he fell asleep for a few minutes and woke up, the mask wouldn't fog up anymore...
Recalling this part would wake him even before he would drift to sleep, he kept his eyes focussed on Tsubaki's breathing
"Don't leave me too..."
...
"The fun has began" Austin stood by the window, snakes crawled all over his room, alot of them. He licked his fingers with a drooling face "this body...it's his son...my precious Takahashi's son..." He laughed crazily hugging himself
...
"I'm surprised though, for you to fall into a trap this easily i expected more from you dad" Asuza dragged a chair and sat infront of Isshi who was still in a bit of shock from earlier.
Isshi didn't answer him for a while
"The great Isshi Shuichi, eldest brother of the three shuichi brothers is in my grasp...so much for your noble clan crap" Asuza mocked "And to think you're the head of the clan? Huh don't joke with me, the rightful head of clan is Reiji Shuichi sama.." Asuza went on while Isshi was still stuck on being slapped like that by Asuza.
"On his 18th birthday, Reiji san shall devour Austin Jun just like he did 12 years ago and completely take over his body.." Asuza smirked
"...Reiji sama shall be reborn.."