Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15
K POV:

"Ow are you veeling Kat?"

"Fine, just tired. You remember George?"

"I vemember. Ow are you?"

"Good, waiting on my brother before we enter the tournament."

I notice that Vik isn't surprised by this, but that's because he doesn't know that George is still only 16. I know that I for one, am fairly surprised as I turn to look at him. He raises his eyebrow at me and smiles, in a way that reads 'you'll see' and I decide to give it up for now. I'm not that worried, any way that Fred and he could think of entering won't work I'm positive of that.

"Ow long ave you known Kat?"

"Since school started. We just started dating officially today though. You?"

"Ти го секс ?"

"What?" (G)

"Vik, you switched to Bulgarian."

"I am sorry. You're vating?"

"Yes, since today."

"You vetter take vood care of her. I av known her since ve vas small. She is like vamily, my vittle kitty, my sister."

"I will."

"Vood. Vell Kat, I vetter get vack to the voat. Karkaroff vants to talk to us vefore tonight. I ope tonight voes vell."

"Thanks Vik, I'm sure it will. Good luck."

I wave bye as he leaves and turn to face George who isn't smiling but staring at me. I know I'm starting to look like death, I certainly feel like it at this point. He doesn't say anything at first, he just starts playing with some of the curls in my hair. Eventually though he looks at me and I can see a determined look in his eye.

"How many people here know you're secret?"

"Scar, Vik, and the Professors. That's all, I swear."

"Any idea on when you'll trust me with it?"

"Soon I hope."

"Today?"

"No, not today. It's not safe to show you today, but soon."

"Alright love, don't worry I can wait as long as you need. I'm just getting jealous that Krum knows and I don't."

"Don't worry Vik doesn't have anything on you. I swear."

I see him smile again and I give him a quick kiss on the cheek as I watch Hermione come in and sit across from us with a book in her hands. She gives us a brief wave and smile before she starts reading. Scar joins us after a while, no book, but smiling as she looks between George and I. I roll my eyes at her as I watch Fred come running in with Lee.

"We got it finished!" (F)

"Alright! Ready then?" (G)

"Wait, got what finished?" (K)

"The aging potion. We only need a few drops because we only want to be a few months older." (G)

"It's not going to work." (Hermione)

"Why's that?" (F&G)

"See that line, it's an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself, it won't be fooled by such a dimwitted idea as an aging potion." (H)

"Ah but that's what makes it so perfect, it's so dimwitted he wouldn't have thought of it." (G)

Hermione and I both shake our heads at this because I know she's right. I kiss George on the cheek before they do it because I'm sure Dumbledore would have rigged up something as a result of trying to enter if you're not 17.