"Hermione? Neville?" (K)

"Well, I-I guess it'll be fun." (N)

"Isn't that against the rules?" (H)

"Oh come off it Hermione it'll be fun." (Ron)

"Fine, but we play in the boys room with the door locked." (H)

"Sounds good, Lee has a date tonight anyway with Alicia." (Fred)

"Scar, want to help me get the stuff ready upstairs before we head down for dinner?"

"Yeah sure."

I give George a quick kiss on the cheek as Scar and I head upstairs. I have her lock the door behind us and I pull out the rest of the blood pops I have leftover, 8 total. I start eating them as quickly as I can, thankful that they act as a little pick me up if nothing else. We also dig out the bottle of veritaserum from the bottom of my trunk and talk about which questions we'll ask tonight. It's a risky game to play honestly, especially if anyone gets close to asking about darkest secrets and stuff. But it'll be a good game for a break before tomorrow, nice stress relief and a nice excuse to eat the rest of the blood pops as we plan out our questions.

Once I've eaten all the blood pops, I brush my fangs and the rest of my teeth before retracting my fangs. I look a little bit better, but still not my best. I give Scar the thumbs up as she unlocks the door and we do a final check to make sure we both look alright before heading down and seeing if everyone else would be ready to start the game after dinner. We walk up and I notice that George is glaring at Hermione who looks just as angry but is staring at the fire instead. Everyone else just looks nervous. I shoot Scar a look but notice she's wondering the same thing I am. What the hell did we miss?

George's POV:

"Well this may be a good thing. We can simply ask her if she's a werewolf in a truth." (H)

"Are we sure we want to do it that way? Won't she feel betrayed?" (G)

"We'll know after tomorrow anyway, besides all of her symptoms point to it. Plus her mail this morning all had something to do with the moon." (H)

"Yeah but George has a point. We don't want her to think we're ganging up on her by asking that." (F)

"It won't be that bad, honestly you guys." (H)

"It will be if you upset her!" (G)

"At least I'm trying to figure it out, what if there was something worse than that with her and we didn't know?!?" (H)

"It wouldn't be any of our business!" (G)

"Shove it you guys, they're coming back down." (Harry)

I find myself glaring at Hermione who in turn is glaring at the fire. I see Ron whispering quickly to Neville about what we were talking about, because he managed to miss it while reading some book about plants, and his face is turning pale. I look back at Hermione and can feel myself continuing to glare. I know she's probably right, when is she not. But I don't want to run the chance that we'll upset her.

Kat comes up next to me and I notice that she looks a little better than when she went upstairs but she looks a little worried as she spots me and Hermione. She gently takes my hand as I turn to look at her, I see how concerned she is when glances at Hermione then looks back at me.

"Everything all right?"

"Yep, fine. Ready to head down for the other school's arrival?" (G)

"Sure, let's go."

I take her hand again as we go down the stairs to the Great Hall. The champions are arriving within the hour and we all head outside first to see how they'll get here. I look at Kat as she talks with Scar and now Ginny as she walks up and I see that she looks a little better than she did earlier. I really hope she doesn't get sick before tomorrow, or tomorrow. I also hope she isn't a werewolf. I'm not prejudice against them, I just know that it's painful to go through that. I kiss her on top of the head as we wait and am rewarded by her leaning closer into my chest.

Before we know it, everyone is pointing up at the sky as the first school arrives. It's the Beauxbatons in a flying carriage. With a dozen flying horses pulling the carriage, they land with a bit of a bang noise and soon get out. Their headmistress is one big woman, Hagrid's size at least, and the rest of the students pile out of the carriage behind her, it's clear that they aren't impressed with our school.

Some of them are starting to shiver in the cold air as they glare up at the castle. Arrogant little pricks aren't they. I look at Fred and see his smirk and know that it probably looks just like mine. After they go inside, everyone starts looking up and waiting for Durmstrang to arrive. Everyone but Kat that is, she's looking at the lake with a small smile on her face.

"What are you looking at?" (G)

"You'll see."

I watch the lake with her and then I see it. The top of a mast rising out of the water as everyone shouts. They came by boat, but it looks almost like a pirate boat, clearly enchanted though considering it came from under the water. I hear gasps and cheers as the headmaster gets off, followed by the students. The last student off the boat, wrapped in a fur coat, is Krum. I feel Kat jump out of my arms as they walk by and he sees her. He says something to the headmaster who smiles at Kat as she approaches.

I walk up behind her and hear her speaking what sounds like Bulgarian as he continues to smile at her with yellow teeth. I don't like him one bit, he seems up to something. He gives her one last smile and a nod before turning to go into the school. Krum stays back and Kat runs to him as he opens his arms for a hug. I feel a surge of jealousy hit me and I have to remind myself she's going on a date with me tomorrow, not him. I start listening to their conversation though, just to make sure it's only friendly and not something more. I'm not really sure how to compete with a world famous Quidditch star.