10 - The Day After

I don't remember falling asleep, but it was the best rest I had had in a long time. It was not fair to be waken the way I was however.

"Greyson! Wake up! "I groaned and snuggled against Niall, ignoring the obviously urgent call of Veronica." This is serious, your father is on his way! "At the mention of my dear father my eyes opened. Slowly, I rose, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I tried to get my bearings.

"Veronica, it really is too early for th-" I broke off as she handed me the newspaper. I was in the front cover with Niall who was snug in my lap, our lips locked. Now I was most definitely awake. "You have got to be kidding me." I whispered.

"I'm afraid not, your highness. Your father is livid. I suggest we get Niall out of here. "She said but I couldn't pay attention to a word as I stared at the headlines.

PRINCE GREYSON AND A LITTLE BOY A LITTLE TOO COSY?

"They think I'm a bloody Pedo!?" I yelled jumping out of bed as Niall kissed my shoulder. "Most wanted Bachelor of London seen on the street of Cain, cuddled up with a strange little boy. Ladies, wonder why he never shot a glance at you? Well, here is your answer, our supposed Prince Charming is charmed by boys or men who look younger than 15! A shock, I think we should have seen it coming. Watch out boys, we will be lead by a raging Pedophile! "I grabbed my head of hair and I struggled to get my bearings.

"Niall, we need to get you ou-"

"Greyson! " I looked up in shock as my father stood at my door with several guards.

"Father I can explain!"

"No, "He said with a fierce glare." All this time, "he began walking in, his gaze shifted to Niall who was naked and I groaned, this is not how I expected things to go." You told me you wanted Veronica, you promised me you would propose to her within the month and now I find out from the press, Greyson, the BLOODY PRESS, "He yells the last part and I flinch," that not only are you fixed on men, but little boys!!" His neck pulsed as a vein stood prominently.

"He's not a little boy, father. " My father stared at Niall is absolute fright.

"I don't want to hear it. Guards," He said as Niall put on some boxers. My eyes widened as they took hold of his arms. He whined and looked at me with panic .

"Father , please! "I begged as they began escorting him out.

"I don't know where you found this...this... What is he!?" He asked frustrated as Niall whined and cried a cat like cry. My father walked away and I hurried after him, not caring that I was naked.
"He's a neko, dad and I love him. "I choked ans he paused, he turned back to me.

"You love him?" he spat, "if you had an ounce of love for him you would have taken better care not to expose him to the public. This is all on you, Greyson." He poked my chest. "I could deal with you preferring men to woman, Grey, you couls havw married a woman and had you time with men, in secret!" He threw his arms in the air, "it happens a lot more than it should really," he shook his head. "You are going to have to make this right." He walked away from me and I stood there, frozen with grief as Niall's calls echoes through my ears. For the first time, I felt myself begin to cry.

"Greyson..."Veronica said, I turned my head not looking at her. "I'm so sorry." I turned to her with a glare.

I didn't say anything as I walked by her, she turned making way for me. I held my head high as I made my way to my bedroom. I passed a woman who flushed and a male servant who stared at my cock. I knew exactly what I had to do and I didn't care who said what about it.

-------

I wore a navy blue suit, I stared at the mirror in absolute disgust. I couldn't believe the position I put Niall in. I sighed knowing I wouldn't see him for a while. I steppes dowm feom the little chair, my tailor was a little to handsy but I couldn't bring myself to yell, I was way to tired. I left the room after my tailor gave me a suggestive wink and I stopped myself from throwing up on him.

My steps echoed through the hall, servants stopped and stood at the sides, bowing in turn. I kept my head high and my eyes forward. I reached my destination and took a deep breath. My father sat at the head of the long board room table along with the board members and royal advisors.

"Gentlemen, "I greeted politely as the doors closed. My father watched me as I took my seat beside him, the one next to me was empty and my mother sat in the other side of him, she smiled sadly at me.

"Now that we are all here," my father began as he stood. "I believe we are all aware on the situation at hand in terms of my eldest son, Greyson." I stood then.

"I'd like to make a statement. "He looked at me in anger.

"I do not think it wise for you to speak at the moment." He said through clenched teeth.

"Well, I'm going to anyway, dad, "I spat and he glared. I turnes to the rest of them." I, Greyson Albert Rose, herby withdraw from my title as future king, "they began talking at once in absolute shock." I plea that my brother, Gavin Bentley Rose, be prepared to rule on his 18th birthday. "My father stood at once.

"You have some nerve boy." I looked at him.

"Father, if I cannot be allowed to love who I want to love and marry the person of my choosing because I am to have the Crown, "I took a deep breath," then I do not see the worth of it. What life would I live if not a happy one? What man would I be if I do not have the love of my life by my side? "I said to him.

"How can you be sure you even love him enough to spend the rest of your life with him? There are many woman and men out there," He tried to reason and I shook my head.

"There are many man and woman, yes, but there is only one Niall and he is one of a kind. "His nose flared and I turned away from him." I hope you will let us leave without a fight father."I said as I reached the doors.

"Where would you even go!? "My mother said standing and finally allowing herself to be heard.

"I don't know, but, where ever I end up, I'm sure I'll be fine if I have Niall with me." I smile and she smiles at me.

I pull the doors open and I begin to run towards the place I hope to find my love.

In no time I get to the dungeons.

"Open the gate, "I order and they obey. I hurry down the stairs of the darkness to the cells." Niall? Niall, are you there? "I call out.

"Greyson," I hear a whispered shout. I make my way to his cell. He was covered in dust and he smiled. He looked more gorgeous than ever. I grinned at him. "I was worried." He told me, his hand caressing my cheek.

"I love you, "I blurted out, ignoring his statement and he smiled wider. I looked up at the guards." Let him out. "He sighed and got the keys. Soon the door opened and Niall threw himself into my arms, his lips found mine and I held him tightly. I vowed then to never let him go, no matter what.

"I love you, so so so very much!" He kissed all over my face I chuckled and hoisted him up into my arms. I carried him up the stares.

"We're going to get you cleaned up alright, then we are getting out of here, alright? It's going to be me and you baby. "I promised him and he smiled, holding me tighter.

"Are you sure?" he asked me in a whisper.

"Niall, this is the most sure I've ever been in my life."