9 - So Good

Niall clutched me as though his life depended on it as I made my way upstairs. He was making it particularly difficult to walk being that he continued to buck his hips into me and nibbling on my ear. I groaned as we reached the top of the stairs, I pushed him against the wall while panting. I stared into his eyes and he flushed panting as well.

"You are driving me crazy, "I told him, my voice thick with lust. I pushed my hips against his and he moaned. I buried my face in his neck and nipped at the bottom of his neck. He fistes his hand in my hair and my hands kneaded at his ass, his tail was free so it wrapped around my back.

"Grey, "he mewled as I sucked on his skin. I pulled him off the wall and made my way to my bedroom and he giggles as I shut the door behind me.

He pushed away from me then. I furrowed my brows and he smirked.

"I want to tell you something," he whispered as he took his beanie off. His large cat ears twitched and he bit his lip at me.

"What? "I asked taking my jacket off, not taking my eyes off of him. He began to unzip his jacket and he threw it to the ground. I took my shoes off, still maintaining eye contact.

"I dreamt about you," he admits and turns around. His pants fall to the ground, his perked ass has me biting my lip. I just wanted to make love to it. I smirked knowing that is exactly what I would do, "about us, together." I looked up at him as he looked over to me over his shoulder, his cheeks were a light tint of pink. "Naked."  I growled as his shirt flew over his shoulder and he was left in his boxer briefs.

I walked over to him and pressed my front to his back and he purred. I ran my hand down his arm and he shivered.

"I like when you touch me."He whispered and turned.

"I like touching you, "I smile softly and he grabs onto my shirt, leaning onto his tip toes. His lips touch mine and my hands instantly fall to his ass. I groan and he mewled, he pulled me to him and we fell onto the bed with a bounced.

His tongue was out within minutes, caressing mine, his hands ran down my back down to my ass and he squeezed with a moan.

"To many clothes, "he whined as he pushed me off so that I was on my knees. Furiously he began to unbutton my shirt, as my chest was in view he paused running his fingers down over my nipples and through the definition of my abs. He pushed my shirt away, his eyes glinting eagerly. He smiled and I threw the shirt away. He straddled my thighs and kissed me. "You are a very handsome man, Greyson." he purred.

"You are breathtaking, "he flushed and I attacked his neck pushing him down onto the bed. His legs on either side of me, he trailed his hands down and undid my belt, unzipped my jeans and pushed them down along with my boxers." You are an eager little guy, "I said and he rubbed his cheek along my neck, I choked then as his hand grabbed hold of my penis.

"And you are big," he whispered directly into my ear. My eyes were wide as I looked down at him. His hand was small and warm on my penis, he moved up and down slowly and I shivered.
I shuddered as his thumb ran over my slit and suddenly I was harder. He leaned up and kissed me, his mouth sweet and soft against mine and I whimpered before pushing further into him and kicked my pants and boxers off. I reached between his legs and rubbed him through his boxer briefs. His hips jerked i squeezed and kneaded his penis. Suddenly he let go of my penis and shimmied out of his underwear.

I moved to look at him and he flushed with a pout before pulling my body back down. We lay flushed against one another, our members rubbed and he moaned, I latched onto his neck, along the thick vein bulging out. He mewled and begsn rocking his hips against mine. It was bloody exotic. I rocked against him too.