4 - Name

Greyson

"I don't understand what is happening. "I said with complete exaggeration. I was staring wide eyed at the person at the end of my bed. I had woken up from a wonderful dream to find that there was a body at the foot of my bed. I had sat up onto my knees to assess the situation when I saw the very thing or person, I was hoping not to see. I shook my head and held my head. "That was meant to be a bloody dream!" I whisper yelled at myself, my British accent seemed to make it believable, but surely, it hadn't worked.

The person yawned and stretched, it was the most sexual thing I've ever seen. My hand went flying out to my cheek and I winced at the raw sting on my cheek.

"My thoughts are running a stray, what the hell? "There was a mewl and a purr, then I saw the tail rise and twitch as well as the ears. Wide eyes looked at me, they were far from usual but surprisingly, I found them beautiful. They were purple, with a golden brown iris. Not very natural but very beautiful.

"How-what-why!? "I basically begged and then held my head, I jumped down from my bed." I need a shower, yep, that's what I need. "I declared and ran for the bathroom." I have a party to get ready for, dammit. " I shut the door behind me and leaned against it, letting out a soft sigh. My aunt had brought me to my knees with utter disbelief.

The hot water cascaded down my body, my body slumped in relaxation. My thoughts ran for miles as I thought of a certain creature who was undoubtedly in the next room. I ran a hand through my hair, as unbelievable as it was, I couldn't deny what I saw, but the real question was what in the world would I do with him?

With a towel around my waist, I turned the shower off and left the bathroom. I blinked as the creature sat on my now made bed, his head bowed and shoulders slumped, his fingers were fiddling with the bedspread and he looked gorgeous.

"Uh..."The man looked up sharply with his cat eyes only to lower them. It felt awkward, what was I supposed to do? Should I have introduced myself, offered him something to drink? I had no idea what I was doing or what I should do.

"I'm Greyson, "I blurted out and he looked up at my shyly." Uh...what is your name? " He blinks as though hearing such a question for the first time.

"I... I don't have one." His voice was like music to my ears, a melody I wanted more of, my breath caught and I walked over to him.

"How do you not have one? "He leaned back in fright and guilt settled in my heart, that was not a normal feeling for me.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely and I frowned. "Y-you're supposed to name me." He said shakily and my lips parted.

"I..." I stopped short as I was rendered speechless. He bowed his head, his tail in his lap, flicking left to right, it was the cutest sight ever. "I don't really know..." I trailed off, "What would you like me to call you?" I asked instead, swallowing heavily, he looked up at me through his lashes. I couldn't understand how he could look so adorable and sexy at the same time.

"Anything. "He said softly and I walked towards him. I smiled softly at the sight of his pink cheeks.

"What do you like?" I crouched down in front of him, I touched his hand softly and he flinched. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"Niall. "He said softly with a tilt in his head. He blinked and looked me dead in the eye.

"Niall," I said trying it out. "Hmm, not bad." The corner of his lip twitched in a smile. "How about you make that bigger?" I raised a brow and he shook his head. I pursed my lips together, "or not." I sighed as my shoulders slumped, I honestly could not think of any solution.

"So, Niall, would you like to accompany me to a party? "He blinked his big purple eyes at me.

"If that is what master wants." He replied blankly. Master? I shook my head.

"Call me Greyson, please. "I asked and he looked down.

"That wouldn't be proper." He told me and I raised a brow, stiffling a smile. He sounded like a child scolding his own parent, it was adorable. I reached again and touched his hand, he didn't flinch or look at me but his cheeks flamed bright pink.

"What wouldn't be proper is you calling me master as though you were my slave, which clearly you are not. "He looked up with wide guarded eyes.

"I'm...not?" He whispered.

"No, "I said trying to assure him, the corner of his lip turned up slightly only to go down as he averted his eyes and slowly slipped his hand out of my grasp. I had to admit, it hurt he didn't Trust me. I sighed and stood. I bit my lip looking down at him. How was I going to sneak him into my party without anyone seeing his tail? I wondered.

"I could just stay here, Mas-sir. "He cleared his throat, apparently I wondered out loud.

"Now that wouldn't be fair," I frowned. "Everyone is invited to my birthday party."  He looked up at me.

"Happy birthday, sir. "He said with complete sincerity. I smiled." I really do not want to go, though." My brows furrowed as I looked down at him.

"Why not? "He hesitated, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"I...I don't do well in large crowds." He whispered and I had to say, it was adorable. I opened my mouth to say something when the door burst open.

"Your majesty, I have..."Her eyes widened with horror as she stared at Niall. "Oh my God."