1 - Mama Where Are You?

They sat there under the sun, the smell of chlorine filled their noses. Noah's fluffy white ears twitched at the sound of movement from afar. Violet let out a sigh as she folded her legs up to her chest and hugged them close. She watched the water but wasn't seeing it's rippling effect of the leaf which floated away in her line of sight. Noah took notice and walked up to her, sitting on her chair. She looked up at him, not moving her chin from her arms. Noah tilted hia head to the side adorably. His gorgeous purple with a golden-brown iris eyes were sparkling. He was happy, content but now worried for his mother.

"What's wrong, mama? "He is so much like a child even a his age. He pouts at her and she smiles reaching out to pet him, he gladly lets her, purring in delight.

"Nothing is wrong my love, I just..." Jeremy walks out of the house and smiles coming to a stop when he reaches them. He takes a seat on the chair beside hers. "I just miss him..." He whispers and Jeremy and Noah visibly freeze.

"W-who do you mean, mama? "Noah whispers getting closer to her.

"I'm not talking about your father, Noah, relax." They both, Jeremy and Noah, breath in relief.

"Oh, " They say in unison and Noah stands and climbs onto Jeremy's lap." What do you mean then? "They both said before smiling at one another. Noah blushes and looks away.

"I wish you were home enough to know," Violet whispers, "You have a brother, Noah and today is his birthday." Noah sucks in a breath and stands and gets closer to his mother, nose to nose his eyes wide.

"Where, mama? I don't understand, how? "Violet smiled sadly and pushed the eager kitten down and away from her face so he could breath.

"He is much older than you," Her voice seems to break halfway, "Your father, he, well, he didn't even let me see him when I was awake." Noah furrows his brows and glances at Jeremy.

"What is his name, mama? " Noah held her hand in his.

"I don't know...Your father never let me name him, I don't even know where he is," She broke into a sob, unable to control her breaking heart. Noah frowned, his eyes stinging. "I wish I knew where my boy is, my poor boy."

"I'm so sorry, Violet. "Jeremy took her into his arms and held her, Noah stood and cuddled her as well, wrapping his arm around Jeremy's own." It is going going to be okay. Shh. "

¬¬¬¬ ¬¬^¬¬ ¬¬¬¬

Somewhere north, in the farthest region of the world. A boy weeps, he pours out his soul for it is the safest time. He screams, his silent scream filling the space, louder than even silence itself. His black hair falls into his face, his bright grey eyes widen into the night as he seems to yell at the moon which shines above him, glaring at him. He falls to his knees and his heart begins to bleed, his tears being a testimony to it.

Why? Why must it be me? He groans. Sweat pours down his back, his chest and gathers on his face. He breaths heavily, panting, his breath filling the silent room. His screams cease, he watches the moon and it taunts him, laughs at him, dares him to try. His eyes flutter, his body sags into the ground, suddenly he feels tierd, the tears don't stop, they fall and they fall, like a never ending fountain.

"Mama, where are you? " His voice is hoarse, breaking and sore from the lack of use.

A door from above creaks from above him and he doesn't move. He waits, his eyes closed and he swallows.

"Oh, dear, not again." The woman makes a sound with her tongue and the roof of her mouth and she tsk's, "Eat up, your due for a bath in one hour, okay, good."
He sat up slowly when the door creaked and shut harshly closed. Slowly he reached out and took the fish and milk and began to eat, enjoying the cold milk and the warm but soggy fish. He looked up at the place where the door is, his violet coloured eyes with a golden-brown iris fixed on the metalic door. His fluffy black ears twitched with every sound.

Mama, where are you?