7- What Happened To You?

My body was on fire, red hot flames seemed to be scorching the surface of my entire body. He took control which was both amusing and such a turn on. His lips were soft, forceful and he pushed his tongue against me before I couls actually respond. I groaned and began to kiss back. I gripped him to me, holding him fast as we were flat against one another. He was feisty. He grabbed my hair and pulled. I growled and fell down only to roll so that I was on top.

He moaned, I could feel his member hard and again my stomach. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, taking back control which he gladly handed over. I held his hands above him and then pulled away. I blinked and he whined as he followed my lips. He scowled up at me.

"Greyson, I'm not done. "He was panting. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Still so demanding." I mumbled.

"You like it, though. "He teased, he was way to comfortable with me in such a short time. I leaned down with a sigh and ran my nose along his, he pushed forward and captured my lips. I groaned and pulled away.

"We can't." I said and he frowned.

"Veronica said you'd say that. "I paused for a moment before shaking my head and sitting up. I stood and fixed myself and he followed.

"Well, still, we can't do this." He folded his legs and looked up at me.

"Why not? I like you, you like me, we do it. "I choked on my saliva. Did he even hear himself speak?

"Do you even understand half if what you say?" He burned red.

"I'm not an idiot, Mr. Soon-To-Be-Yet-Very-Snotty-King. "He huffed. I rolled my eyes and held my hips staring down at him.

"When you say, do it?" I paused, "Do you mean...?" I clear my throat uncomfortably.

"Sex?"He clarified and again I choked and flushed. "I'm not stupid, I know what it is. I've done it before. And I want you to put your pe-"

"Woah, woah, woah! "I said before he couls finish. He pouted.

"You don't want to put it in?" He asked with furrowed brows and came closer to me. I was sweating, my heart was beating very fast and I was going to die, I just knew it. "I know you do." He smiled a sexy smile, he stood in front of me and I swallowed. He placed his hand on my chest before trailing down and my eyes widened as he touched a very sensitive, very intimate part of me.

"Niall. "I choke

"It's hard, so, you must want to put it in." He said before he began to massage and tug. Shit.

"Stop it. "I grabbed his hand and pushed him away."You shouldn't go around touching people." I protest with a huff. He glared.

"Why don't you just send me back already then? Hmm! "He said angrily, tears began to fall down his face while he still glared." You're going to do it anyway, go ahead, call your aunt and tell her to come get me. I won't be offended, it won't be the first time. "He furiously wiped his eyes and sniffed while yelling at me." It's obvious you don't want me, I'm not attractive because I don't have things on my chest and I don't have a bloody taco. "He fell to his knees and sobbed." They all did it, all of them. Why can't you? Why am I not good enough? "He looked up at meas he whispered the last part." I disgust you, don't I? "He whispered the last part.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to make of it. Who was he talking about.

"You could never disgust me." I raised my hand to touch his cheek and he flinched amd whimpered. I froze in shock as complete and utter fear shone through his eyes. "What happened to you?" I asked him in a whisper. He gasped and fell completely to his ass and placed his head in his hands. I knelt down and pulled him into my chest as he sobbed. I soothed him, trying to calm him and assure him that it would all be okay. He clutched at my shirt and I held him tighter.

Moments later, his breathing slowly to a steady rhythm. I pick him up, he clutches me and I put him to bed. When I make to move away he whines and reaches for me. I strip quickly and enter the bed. He snuggles into my chest and I wrap my arms around him as he tries to get closer, I could hear the faintest sound of a purr.

I looked down at the sweetly innocent face that is Niall. I wondered as I ran my hand up and down his back, what could have happened to him? What made him remember and act the way he did? Did my aunt take part in it? I frowned knowing I had to talk to her soon.

"I will make it all better, Niall, I promise. "

*******

I woke to the sun. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. I heard a giggle below me and a smaller body snuggled into my chest. I tightened my grip on the body as it tried to get impossibly close and let out a content purr. I buried my nose in his hair and another giggle rang out before I felt a slight sting on my chest.

"Stop it. "I said gruffly and swallowed. Niall giggled and pulled at my faint chest hair. I groaned and pushed him away, grabbing my pillow and holding it. He giggled before tugging at my pillow. I groaned again." Niall! "I whined." Sleep. "I begged and another giggle rang out before silence. I sighed happily thinking it was over.

"Grey? Greyson?" He said softly getting closer. I felt his hand on my bicep as I tried to sleep and saw that I would not be so lucky.

"Niall? "I mimicked. He was silent and I opened one eye. He was biting his lip, looking at me from under the blankets with those weirdly beautiful eyes. He blushed and looked away.

"I... I'm sorry," he started, his hand trailing down my arm to my hand before he began to lightly draw on my backhand. "I... I don't know what came over me yesterday. Forgive me, please?" He begged and looked up at me with glassy eyes. I pushed the blankets away and held him to my chest, he snuggled into me.

"There is nothing to forgive, Niall, you have every right to act out." I told him and he looked up.

"I just... I don't want to leave. "He flushed and looked at my chin. I smiled.

"And you don't have to." He glanced at me and I smiled before pullfi get him up off the bed and took his hand, heading towards the bathroom. I let go and began to fill the tub. He took hold of my waist as I began to fill the tub. "Today, it's you and me, ok? We are going to spend the whole day together, ok?" I said and turned to him. His eyes brightened and he stepped closer to me.

"Really? "I nodded and pushed the strand of hair out of his face.

"Yeah, hopefully it'll cheer you up." He smiled widely and giggled. I smiled at him as he went to the sink to brush his teeth. I shook my head and chuckled.