Sequel!!!

So! I'll be making a story about Sasha! It's technically going to be the preface of Yeah, I Rejected You :)

So more info on the story about Sasha:
Title: Falling Weaker
Description:

Sasha had a perfect life. Friends, books, and everything she needed. She wasn't popular, an outcast, or anyone special. It was just the way she wanted.

When she gave everything up, she had no regrets. She left her friends to become the girl who eats lunch alone and the girl who sits in the corner of the classroom. She left her social life for her goal. She became the outcast.

No one knew that the smile she had worn before on her face was actually fake, it was nothing but a mask. The mask was fading with age and it completely torn off, showing the broken person she was.

She thought finding her mate would set her free from the edges of cutting. But she was wrong.

When her mate turns out to be the famous unchangable player, she thinks he'll come around and accept her.

But what if he doesn't? He uses her only for pleasure and nothing more than that.

Having her entire world collapsing before her feet and her dreams fading away again, she does the last thing she could possibly do: protect her heart.