Help Me Get Ready Part 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You went back to examining your menu. There were multiple delicious things on there.

Foods were ranging from pasta to Alfredo, pizza to breadsticks, and spaghetti to ravioli.

You couldn't decided so you looked at Leo. He had his thinking face on, which made you blush. You then had a great idea.

"Leo! We should get spaghetti to reenact "The Lady and the Tramp"!" You said with excitement.

Leo smiled at how excited you were getting. He nodded in approval and smiled again.

"That's what I was thinking! We could also get a side of breadsticks for the appetizer." Leo said.

"Yeah." You said while grasping Leo's hand and smiling warmly at him.

You closed your menu and handed it to Leo as he collected them and set them on the edge of the table.

Just then, Michael came back with a tray with your pops on it in one hand and a notepad in the other hand.

He made it to the table and set the tray down. He gave Leo is Coke with a slight glare and handed you your (F/D) with a charming smile.

You weren't fazed by his acts of flirting. You spoke the truth when you told Leo that you only liked him.

"Are you ready to order?" Michael asked.

"Yes. We'll have breadsticks as an appetizer and a plate of spaghetti." Leo said.

Michael wrote down the order and bowed before walking off. He collected the menus before he left though.

You and Leo didn't know what to talk about. You both held hands across the table and stared into space.

You continued to have a period of awkward silence for the next five minutes.

Michael came back and dropped off the breadsticks. He said that the spaghetti would be out shortly.

Leo began to tap his foot up and down. If his hands are occupied, he uses his foot instead when he's nervous.

"Leo, what's wrong?" You asked.

"N-nothing." Leo stuttered with a blush.

"Leo Valdez. Don't give me that excuse. You're nervous about something and I want to know what."

"W-well. We both really like each other...and we're both best friends..." Leo began.

"Go on..." You said with a raised eyebrow.

"Andiwanttoknowifyouwouldbemygirlfriend." Leo said really fast. You were confused because you had no clue what he just said.

"Leo, say that all over again slower." You said calmly.

"And I want to know if you would be my girlfriend." He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be your girlfriend? I would love to Leo." You said as you leaned across the table and kissed his cheek.

Leo blushed once again. Just then, the chef brought out a cart with a silver lid covering the food.

He laid the dish in between you and Leo and took off the lid to reveal a well done spaghetti dish.

"Enjoy." He said as he bowed and walked off while pushing the cart.

'What is with all the bowing?' You thought to yourself.

You and Leo grabbed your forks and began digging into the spaghetti. The minute it entered your mouth, you mmdd in delight.

Leo did the same and chewed slowly to savor the taste. It was the best spaghetti you have ever tasted.

You and Leo got more spaghetti at the same time and twisted your forks. Noodles drenched in sauce swirled around the fork.

You put the fork in your mouth and slurped the noddles. Leo did the same thing and there was a noodle in between you both, connecting to your mouths.

You both blushed and slurped the noodle up together. As you both did that, you and Leo got closer and closer.

Your noses were now touching and you stared contently into each other's eyes. This was the moment you have been waiting for.

Leo took the final slurp and your lips collided. You kissed Leo back, since he was the dominant one.

Leo put his hand on the back of your head to pull you even closer. Yours rested on the side of his neck.

An essential called oxygen decided to bud into the kissing session. Leo pulled away and smiled as you both pulled away for air.

A few minutes of eating and talking went by and the food was all gone. Michael came and handed Leo the bill.

Leo signed the receipt and set cash down for payment. He pulled out a twenty dollar bill to tip Michael.

"Ready to leave?" Leo asked.

"Yeah." You replied while nodding.

Leo grabbed your hand and you both walked out of the restaurant. As you were both waiting for Argus, you and Leo sat on a bench.

You leaned your head on Leo's shoulder and let out a dreamy sigh.

"Thank you Leo. I had a great time." You said as you looked at Leo.

"No problem (Y/N). You deserved something fancy for the first date because I can't live without you." Leo replied.

You leaned in and kissed Leo. He reluctantly kissed back, but then again, you were his girlfriend.

You had a great first date with Leo. It was the first of many more to come and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with him.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How was this? I am actually very impressed with this chapter. I'm really tired and it's 4:24 AM. Love you guys and stay perfect❤️ Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo