1 Savage

Tyler's pov

I lay in my bed peacefully, snuggling my head into the pillow as I lay on my side, the blanket locking in all this bodily warmth.

That's when I heard a noise.
A noise that's hard to describe but it is definitely not a noise you want to be hearing.

My eyes flew open.
I quickly flung the blanket off of me and fell backwards off of the bed, my ass landing against the carpet and my head smacking against the wall with my legs all tangled and still somehow up on the bed.

My thought only being to escape.

The sheets up on my bed rustled around with movement.
"What the heck?" His groggy voice questioned.

Josh's head poked over from the edge of the bed, looking down at me with a tiered frown as his hair stuck up like some demented birds nest.

"Did you just freaking fart?" I questioned him accusingly.

"Ah dude your voice is too loud, tone it down a bit. It's too early for this." He groaned, his voice all scratchy as he wrapped his arms around my pillow and buried his face in it.

I managed to move my body into a more humanly position as I scrambled around to kneel next to the bed.

"You farted, you're so gross." I mumbled as I pushed him with both of my hands to get him back onto his side of the bed, pressing my fingertips into his warm skin.

"Did not." His muffled voice sounded as he refused to move from his spot.

"Sure sure." I smiled drowsily as I gave up on trying to move the big boy.

I crawled over his warm body causing him to mumble from inconvenience.
I flomped onto his side of the bed, snuggling myself into his imprint in the matress, pulling the blanket back up and over me as I balled up in it trying to suck up that sleepy warmth again as I closed my eyes.

I don't think I'd be able to properly fall back to sleep again, but just lying here half asleep and half awake still felt nice.

I didn't even realise I had actually nearly fallen back to sleep until I heard my alarm go off.

"Noo." Was Josh's response.

"You're going to have to turn it off." I told him as the annoying bluzzing (bleeping+buzzing) sound continued.

"What?" He mumbled.

"You're on my side of the bed you doof." I chuckled.

"Oh, right." Was all he said as he flung his arm out and completely knocked the alarm clock off of the bedside table.

The alarm smacked against the wall with a loud crack before it tumbled onto the floor, but alas the bluzzing noise continued.

"Tyler it didn't work." Josh muffled.

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile at how pathetic he was acting.
He may be acting all lazy and sleepy now, but once he decided he was going be awake he seemed to have abundant amounts of energy.

I got out of bed, seeing as though he wasn't going to get up, and went over to my side of the bed to pick up my alarm clock and turn it off.
The room fell quiet again, relieving our ears of that irritating noise.

I put the alarm clock back and stood there looking down at josh.
I squished his pale pink tinted cheeks with two of my fingers and let out a breathy giggle as I continued playing around with his face without getting any reaction from him.