Compa X Reader

A.N: Y/W/C means weapon of choice, Y/N means your name Y/E/C means eye color Y/H/C means hair color etc. Also, I write long none dialogues sometimes so please bare with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hadn't always been proficient with (Y/W/C). That's how you met Compa as kids, she had been at the hospital watching a nurse work when you had to come in for stitches after missing an incoming blow from your trainer and she had walked straight up to you and pulled you to the nurse

Compa: Nurse this boy needs stitches for his arm *pulls you so your side by side with her*

Nurse: Oh he sure does. Here let me take him to get patched up *she starts to lead you away but compa follows*

(Y/N): Why are you following us? *You look back at Compa*

Compa: Because I want to help and make sure your ok. *She smiles kindly as you shrug*

(Y/N): Ok whatever. *You look in front of you again*

After getting the stitches she had sat next to you when the nurse left. You started talking and pretty soon were getting to be good friends.

Compa: I only wish I was as good with (Y/W/C) as you are (Y/N). It sounds so exciting to be a fighter.

(Y/N): Then why don't you learn to fight Compa? You don't absolutely have to be a nurse you know *you look at her baffled and she shrugs looking down*

Compa: For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a nurse. It just isn't in my nature to fight.

(Y/N): I can relate. I was the same about learning how to use (Y/W/C). So I guess neither of us can say anything about the others choices.

*10 years later*

You and Compa have both grown skillful in your respective fields, you became an almost unrivaled wielder of (Y/W/C) only matched by the Goddesses in battle. She had become a skilled, albeit trainee, nurse.

Blanc: Hey Compa can I ask you something. *She walks up to Compa as she asks*

Compa: Oh sure Blanc. What's on your mind. *Turns to Blanc as she looks away from helping with dinner*

Blanc pulled her away from the kitchen since you, Compa, Iffy, and Nepgear were the ones making dinner

Blanc: Do you like (Y/N)?

Compa: *Blushing* Uh-i-uh-um-I. I-I-I don't. Why would you ask something like that Blanc?!

Blanc: Your always far more shy when he is in the same room as you, and almost seem to stop functioning the closer he is to you. That's why I ask.

Compa: *Blushing even harder* Well that's because he is one of my best friends. Not because I am in love with him like your trying to say.

They both continued this for awhile not realizing you had been right at the door frame and heard it. You had been into Compa for awhile but hadn't told her because you thought she wouldn't be into you. Seems you misunderstood her shyness around you.

(Y/N): *Calling from the kitchen* hey Compa I need your help real quick.

She left Blanc grateful for the rescue

Compa: Yes (Y/N) what is it? *Smiles at you

(Y/N): The girls want me and you to go get something at the store real quick

You and her leave after letting Nepgear and Iffy know your leaving. Once alone you turn to her

(Y/N): I heard you and Blanc talking Compa.

Compa: *flustered and blushing a deep red* (Y/N) I swear I don't like you like that, we're just friends.

You chuckle and step closer to her

(Y/N): Compa don't be like that. If it makes you feel better. *You lean in and kiss her softly*

She blushes more as you pull away and smile at her

(Y/N): *blushing slightly* Your not the only one of us with an interest.

Her eyes start to water and she hugs you trying not to cry her tears of joy

Compa: You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. I loved you for the longest time but didn't want to say. I was worried you liked one of the Goddesses or CPU Candidates.

(Y/N): Well you weren't right, I love you Compa. No one else. *You lean in and kiss her again*

After that you and Compa grew even closer, soon dating led to you two marrying. Everytime you came back from a mission with the Goddesses your love would be there waiting. Life was and is good.