"You are such a jerk," I laughed.

"Maybe, but I am honest."

"Ugh," I groaned, pretending to be disgusted. I finally got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Looking at the mirror, I was definitely able to see why he thought I needed a shower.

My hair was a tangled mess, and I had never seen it quite so out of plac.e The dark circles under my eyes made my already pale skin even more translucent looking. The only thing I could standing looking at were my big eyes, which stood out against the rest of me, with laughter still shining in them. Until I noticed the way my cheekbones were prominent and more defined. I frowned at the weight I had lost when I was dead.... 

Which, by the way, is a really weird thought.

Trying to get those rather creepy thoughts from my mind, I turned, took off all my clothes, and hopped in the shower.

I wasn't sure how long it had been since my last shower, but it must have been many moons because I had never loved a shower more. As the nice water pressure massaged my skin, I felt like the heavens had opened up and blessed me with the most refreshed feeling in the world. 

I didn't know how long I was in the shower for, but I was positive it was a really long time because by the time I was ready to get out, the water was icy and Dean was violently knocking on the door, yelling at me to hurry up and get out because he had to leave.

"I'm coming!" I yelled, turning off the water and grabbing the towel. After drying myself off and putting on some fresh, clean, warm clothes, I waltzed out of the bathroom and into the main room where I was greeted by a very annoyed look on Dean's face, and the back of Castiel's head (who was sitting on the bed facing the wall opposite of me).

"Really, Jules?" Dean asked exhasperatedly. "An hour and a half... You were in there for a freaking hour and a freaking half."

I smiled at him innocently. "I really needed the shower... Apparently."

He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything else on the matter. Instead he said, "Well... Anyways, I'm going out. Cas is here for company."

My eyes narrowed towards him, and he shifted his gaze slightly to the left so he wouldn't have to look me straight in the eye. "You made me get out of the shower to tell me that you were leaving and Cas is babysitting me?!" I asked incredulously.

He mirrored the same innocent smile I used earlier. "I sure did."

Now it was my turn to rol my eyes.

"Bye, Jules. Bye, Cas," he said as he turned around and left the motel room.

I sighed the second the door firmly closed and sat on my bed. Cas was still in the same position he was in when I came out of the bathroom.

"What's up?" I asked him, not really thinking anything of it.

He sighed. "Nothing."

Normally I would believe it, but when he said that word, I heard so much more from it. The problem being that I couldn't tell what it was. So I didn't push it because I hated it when people pushed things with me. Instead I picked up a book off the table beside my bed, plopped down on the bed, and started to read.

Several hours passed before castiel, who was still looking very uncomfortable in his trench coat and hadn't said a word to me all night, asked, "Hey, Jules?"

I grunted in response.

"What does being a human and being in love feel like?"

I slowly put my book down, thinking about it. After an awkward pause, I responded. "I really don't know, personally. All I know about love are the things I've read about in books."

In The SupernaturalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara