What Happen

Just a reminder if the text looks like this the person is talking to itself.

Lucy P.O.V
      "Huh what a night," I said as I was trying to get over my hangover. What happens when I get to the party? Who carries me home? I wonder as I wear a black big hoodie and a pair of big pant also a black hat with my hair up.

 What happens when I get to the party? Who carries me home? I wonder as I wear a black big hoodie and a pair of big pant also a black hat with my hair up

(A/N: this is how the hoodie looks like but it bigger. I wish I could buy myself one😭😢

I got up early than usual so no I was up except the maid. "Morning princesses," said Virgo. "Morning Virgo tell Mom and Dad that I left early for school. "Yes princesses," said Virgo as she went and clean the house or mansion I should say.
           As I walk to Fiore High School I stop by a cake store. As I walk into the cake store I saw a red hair girl. Erza I think was her name. As I walk past her she sudden yells my name out. Holy shit I was trying not to get caught. Why did she call my name for?

🍰🍰Erza Pov 🍰🍰
      As I was in line trying to order my strawberry cake I heard the sound of the cake shop ring and turn around to see a familiar person. Um... what her name again. Lucy yeah that her name. I should try to be friend with her. "Lucy," I yell out to her and wave my hand. When she turned around her face was gloomy. She looks like she just saw a ghost. Hey what are u doing here I know that you are buying something but what are you buying I ask her as I was getting my order. "Ummm nothing I'll just go back," Lucy said as she was about to walk out. "Wait Lucy so are you and Sting going out now cause Mirajane got a cute photo of you kissing him😘. I never thought that he was your type.

🔑🔑Lucy Pov🔑🔑
     Wait I what? I kiss him or he kiss me? "Umm you have the wrong person bye," I said as I was rushing out. When I got to the school there was no-one there. I decided to take a nap near a cherry blossom tree. While I was laying down under it, it reminds me of my childhood friend. It brought tears to my eyes as I started to fall asleep. I wish I could go back to that day," I said as I started to fall asleep.

Lucy Dreaming Pov ( as a little kid)
    Hurry before I leave I want to show you guys something," little Lucy said to Corba and another boy. As the three little kid run one of the kid fell in a hole. (A/N: kind of like Alice in Wonder Land but he didn't go to a different world.)  Lucy and Corba were ahead of him so they didn't know that he was stuck in a hole. " It's just over this street", said Lucy. So they both look if there were cars and crossover. As the other little boy got out of the hole he went to follow Lucy and Corba. When he saw them he ran to the street and BOOOM!!!!