My Classmates Introduction

This is not part of the story just to let you know if you read the title it an introduction of the people in Lucy class. The number by their name is the age of them.

The boys introduction

Rogue Pov 18
Hey im Rogue.I am emo.My hair cover half of my eye. My favorite color is black.Im also known as shadow man because of my sneakyness im like a shadow.

Natsu Pov 17
Hey mina im Natsu. I have salmon hair color. I also wear a white scarf. My favorite color is red. Im like a fire for being so hot. So im a popular boy here.

Gray Pov 18
Sup guys im Gray. My hair color is black. I don't have a habit of take off my clothes but people say i do. For some reason people mistaken me for being a pevert. Im also known to be cool as ice. I am popular as well.

Gajeel Pov 18
Im Gajeel. I have black hair. My eye color is green. Skateing is my hobby. Im known for being scary and mean. Not much to say to you nerd bye. Also i have a sister call Levy mess with her you mess with me.

Girl Introduction

Levy Pov 17
Hello mina. Im Levy. You guys might know me since i bump into Lucy a girl. N-no i meant a boy. Im short and have blue hair and wear a headband. I have a brother name Gajeel he a jerk.

Mirajane Pov 18
Hey nice to meet you. Im Mirajane but you can call me Mira. Im the student council president. Some people also call me Prez. The 2 things that im most known as is the demon matchmaker the second is the demon soul. Also i have a brother name Laxus he a good brother.

Erza Pov 18
Hey im Erza. My hair is red. Im part of the student council. Im alway going on a look of two person Natsu and Gray because of their fighting.

Wendy Pov 14
Hey mina. Im Wendy. I have green and blueish hair. Im in highschool but i look like a kid for some reason-_-.  Im a friend of all the girls in my class room so don't mess with me also because my brother Jellal kick ass.

Lucy homeroom introduction . This is where Lucy send most of her time at school. First Lucy have to go to the class for studying stuff then homeroom for any help or a rest class. I did class first because at the end of class they can go to homeroom if they have work so then they can do it all at study room which is a homeroom. So the school is just a relax free school but they do have test.

Homeroom boys introduction

Laxus Pov 19
Im Laxus the principle nephew or you might call it gramp nephew. I have yellow hair. One scare part of me is that i have a scar on my right eye. People think im a gangster but im not because i was protecting my sister Mirajane.

Zeref Pov 18
H-h-hey im Zeref. Im also known as the bad unluckest person at school. Even though im bad luck people don't bully me because they are scare that they might ( keyword: might) have bad luck too. I have black hair too. I only have one friend well not actually a friend she is my sister. My sister name is Mavis. Well that all i got to say or you end up in bad luck sorry if you did. :(

Jellal Pov 18
Sup. Im Jellal. Im the brother of Wendy. I have blue hair. I also have a tattoo on one of my eye. I am popular at school. Sting,Natsu,Gray,Loke and me are all popular. Only Sting and Loke like to be popular and be a player. While me Natsu and Gray find it annoying. Well that all oh and if you mess with my sister I beat the crap out of you.

Loke Pov 17
Hey pretty im Loke. If you are a boy sup yo how you doing. As you might hear from Jellal im a player. I date with girls all around Manogoila. I have orange hair also my hair is spicky. You can also call me Lokie. I also have a sister that is popular her name is Aries. She is popular by her shyness. I might look hot and cute but im a heartbreaker. Wanna go out you ladies.

A/N: Sting parts was here but got deleted so in the future I'll come and fill it in.

Elfman Pov 19
Hey im a true man. I can swich personality very quick.

Homeroom girls introduction

Aries Pov 17
Hey minna. I'm Aries Lokie sister. I'm a bit shy so I don't have many friend and don't like big crowd. For some reason there lot of guys that come near me and my brother always beat the crap out of them. ( People are so dense.) Lokie and me live by ourself but that doesn't mean that we don't have parent. We do have parent but they are so over protective that Lokie decide that we should go by ourself without our parent. We'll see you later in a couple of chapter.

Juvia Pov 17
Hey love rivals. I'm Juvia. If you come near Gray-sama i will kill you. I Juvia have blue hair. When people or girls come near me they cry their eye because I try to kill them. Hey i didn't started it they did because they ask Gray out. If you ask Gray-sama out he will say no to you.

Mavis Pov 17
Hello there it nice to meet you. As you may heard im Zeref sister. Im popular because of my small cute body. People say that im unlucky because i got a brother that have the worst luck. Well im not unlucky im actually have the best luck. I have the best luck because i have Zeref as my brother.

Cana Pov 18
Hey *hic* nice to meet *hic* you. I have a *hic* crush in beer. I love beer.

Levy Pov
(im gonna skip Levy cause i already did her.)

Evergreen Pov 18
Hey guys im Evergreen. I have brown hair.(A/n: thank you Maricat4evaa for telling me her correct hair colors. I have the power to make people a statue because i give them death gare.

Now will be the teacher introduction

Happy Pov
     Aye sir. Im a cat and a teacher. My favorite food is fish. Aye sir! Im also a boy. I teach at classroom.

Gildart Pov
       Im a teacher for the homeroom. I have a daughter name Cana. She drinks a lot.

Carla Pov
      Hello im Carla. Im very strict. I have a pervet that chase after me. That person is Happy.

Hey well im done with the introduction at school. This is the longest i every types.

From now on i'll start calling you guys bunno.

Bye my bunno.