Lunch Time

A/N: So right now the bell are about to ring for Lucy and the others to have lunch. Also please remember that Lucy dress like a boy in this book. I forgot to mention that Fairy Tail don't belong to me but it rightful owner.

~~bell ringing throughout the school~~

Levy Pov
"Come on Lucy let go to lunch now," i shouted to Lucy-chan. " Okay," i heard her said. After she said that she start running up to me and we walk to lunch together.

Lucy Pov
While i was walking to lunch with Levy, i could hear everybody talking about how strong im really am. I hope that this news could help people get away from me more than they already are.

Levy Pov
I look all around the hallway and can see that everbody was looking at me and Lucy-chan. Well i think that they are just looking at Lucy-chan. I look at her face and saw that see was relief. I wonder why she look so relief to see that people are looking at her and talking about her. If i were her i would be scare and nervous. I should probably ask her to see why. "Hey Lucy-chan. Why aren't you scare and nervous that people are talking about you at all," i said. "Well Levy im relief because if they spread news about me then people wouldn't be my friend," said Lucy-chan. Why don't she want to have friend she is such a mysterious girl. "Why don't you want friend Lucy-chan," i said sounding curious. "Well just because," Lucy said. "You don't have to tell me if you dont want to Lucy-chan," i said back. I really want to know tho but when the time right i hope she tell me.

Hope you guys like this chapter. I know that it short sorry. Please click on the star please for a vote.

Bye bye my bunnos