-+20+-

Yin

I put my chain back in my hoodie. "When did I get a brother?" I asked. Rue was standing behind me. "Not yet, he'll be here soon." Mom said chuckling. "Cool! I can teach him how to blow stuff up!" I said happily. Mom laughed. Dad was laughing in the background.

"Oh and dinners ready." Mom said. "Okay, I'll be there soon." I said. "Bye kitten." She said. She hung up and I put my scroll in my pocket. "So Kitten, see you later?" Amber asked. I nodded and hugged her.

"Bye guys!" I yelled. I ran home and opened the door. Mom was leaning against the kitchen counter. Dad was sitting at the table. "I'm home!" I yelled going to my room.

I put Gambol Celica on my bed. The extra chain always stays in my hoodie. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands.

"Your food is on the table!" Dad yelled. I walked into the kitchen and sat down in my chair. "You missed something." Dad said. She fixed my spike.

"Why are you so fuzzy?" Mom asked. I felt my ears, they were fluffy. "Water." I said petting my ears to smooth out my fur.

"So, how was your day?" Dad asked. I smiled. "It was great, I was at Amber's house. Lily and Rue even came over. Everyone has a weapon now." I said. Dad was eating steak. Mom had tuna and I had cat food from a can. I prefer it over human food.

"So, what did you guys do?" I asked. They looked at each other. "Had sex." "Watched a movie." Thy said at the same time. Mom slapped dad's neck.

"What? It's the truth!" Dad said laughing. Mom glared at her. I raised an eyebrow. "Okay then..." I said standing. I put my plate in the sink.

"Wait what!?" Mom yelled. "What did you expect me to do, let her go through love blind!?" She said laughing. Mom hissed at her and went to her room.

"I'll grab you by your scruff for that!" She yelled. I heard mom snarl at her. I went back to my room. I climbed into my box. It has Christmas lights on the sides. I turned them on when I sat down. I shut the lid and sighed.

I heard a knock on my box and I mewed opening it. "Hey dad." I said. She handed me a box. "I got you a present." She said smiling. I opened it and she got me a ball of yarn, how original. I patted at the yellow ball. It rolled across the floor and I chased it. I stopped when I saw a red dot.

I followed it back into my box, then into the bathroom. The shower was on and the dot stopped on the wall, behind the water.

I put my hand through and touched the water. It was warm. I pulled back my sleeve and reached forward. The dot disappeared and I got pushed. I closed my eyes and prepared for water.

I slowly opened my eyes. Dad was smiling. She moved out of the way and a shadow clone was there. "You did it." She said. She punched it and it disappeared.

"Cool." I said. "But seriously, take a shower." She said petting my ear.

"Rude!"