-+14+-

Blake

It's been a year since that Sunday. Weiss and Ruby have their son Rudolf. Yang is an amazing father, our daughter Yin was born 2 days after Rudolf.

She's beautiful, she has messy blonde hair like Yang. And she has cat ears. She is our child, and I'm proud to say that.

"Blake, Yin is napping on your bed." Yang said smiling. I walk into our dorm as she leaves. I walk in and Yin is fast asleep on my bed. She's purring a little. "Hey Yin." I said smiling at her. She opened her lilac eyes and cooed when she saw me.

"Hey Blake." Ruby said picking up Rudolf. "Hey Ruby." I said. "Rudolf SchneeRose, did you just do what I think you did?" Ruby asked playfully. Rudolf grasped her finger and looked up at her with his silver eyes. Ruby brushed a finger through his snow white hair. "Awe." She said giggling.

"Gruf." Yin said frustrated. That's Yin for, I'm getting jealous, pay attention to me, not him. I looked at her and she smiled softly. I smiled back at her and she cooed. I picked her up and she hissed a little when she saw Rue.

"Hey, be nice." I scolded. Her ears flattened against her head. I walked up to Ruby and Yin mewed at Rue. He touched her ear and she purred leaning into his hand.

"Blake, I brought food and baby stuff." Yang said walking in. She put the bags on the table. Weiss came in and shut the door. "A big happy family." She said smiling.

Yang kissed my cheek and started petting Yin's ears. "Da." Yin said purring. I smiled and Yang kissed her forehead. "Try again Yin." Yang said smiling. "Dada." Yin said giggling.

"Your precious." I said purring.

8 years later

"Mommy! Daddy said a swear!" Yin yelled. I glared at Yang. "It was an accident." She said. "Stop swearing, it'll be hard to explain to one of their parents." I said. We were at Weiss and Ruby's house.

Everyone was here. Nora and Ren were sitting under the tree. Lily was sitting between them. She had Nora's hair color but had a pink stripe like Ren.

Rue had grown up too. He was on the swing with Ruby. Weiss was grilling.

Amber was the oldest, she was ten. She was playing with Sao, Jaune and Pyrrha's kid.

Clinton was on the monkey bars hanging by his tail with Sun, Neptune sat on top laughing with them.

Did I mention that our daughter is a flirt? Yin acts like Yang when having fun, but she's me when she's serious. She even hit on Amber. Then Velvet had to hold back Coco.

Yang and I had to scold Yin. It breaks my heart to see her cry. "Hey Rue!" Yin yelled running to him. They were like siblings.

Yin was wearing a yellow hoodie with a black skirt. Her hair was in 2 ponytails. She was wearing her black combat boots that had yellow laces.

"Hey Yin!" Rue yelled. Rue was wearing a red shirt with white roses on it. His pants were white and his shoes were red sneakers with white laces. He also had a black cape.

Yin and Rue hugged and smiled. Ruby sat there smiling.

Yin

Rue's my favorite cousin. We were playing around and I noticed Auntie Ruby sitting there. "Auntie Ruby!" I squealed hugging her. She laughed. "I missed you Yin." She said. I giggled.

And she raised an eyebrow. I giggled and touched her hair. It was messy in the front. She used her hand and smoothed it out. "There, no go play." She said. I ran off and Rue followed me.

Blake

Everyone was having a good time. Then I heard a loud hiss and a yell.