-+7+-

Yang

This sucks ass. I can't go anywhere, walking sucks ass. "Blaaaaaaaaaake." I whined, she looked up at me. "Let me pet your kitty ears." She obliged and lay down across my lap. "Thanks for asking this time." She said purring. "Your welc-" she was holding my side. "Blake stop." I pushed her hand away. "Please?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, your in heat. I don't want to use you." I said. I stopped petting her ears.

She sat up and shifted. Her legs were on both sides of my body. "Yang please, it hurts!" She whined. "No." I said sternly. She whimpered softly. "Yang, please!" She yelled. I put a hand to her mouth. "No." I said softly. "When does your heat end?" I asked. "In three days." She said angrily. "Okay, wait until then." I said. I held her chin, and gave her a small kiss. I heard a grumble.

"I can't sleep." Weiss mumbled angrily. She got out of bed and looked at me. "You okay?" I asked. She shook her head. "I get nightmares when I sleep alone." She whispered. She walked over and flopped on Blake's bed. "Help me." She whimpered. I pulled her into a hug. Blake hissed so I let her go.

"Sorry, Blake kinda owns me now." I said softly. Weiss nodded. Ruby walked into the room slouching. "You okay?" Weiss asked. Ruby looked at her slowly. "No, some stupid wolves were fighting outside. They made me drip my cookies." She frowned and her stomach growled.

"I'm so hungry..." She whined. She flopped over on the floor. "The emergency cookies are in the fridge." Weiss said. Ruby used her semblance and appeared at the fridge. "Yay!" She squealed.

"Weiss, those were mine!" I yelled. She smirked. "Your sister needed them more." I frowned and stood up. Blake clung to me. "Get off." I said pushing her. "No, I like it here." She said hissing. "Damnit Blake." I said pushing her away. She fell and scratched me. "Ow! Stop it!" I yelled. She climbed on my back, using her claws. "I will not be moved." She hissed. I sighed and walked to the fridge. "What are we eating tonight!?" I yelled. "I want steak!" Weiss yelled. "Cookies!" Ruby yelled. "Anything with fish." Blake said mewing.

"Well, I guess we can go get something." I closed the fridge. "Wait, we're going out?" Blake asked. "Yeah, is there a problem?" I asked. She scratched me. "Oh yeah, your a kitty." I said smirking.

"Let's just go! I'm starving!" Weiss yelled. I opened the door and Blake jumped off my back. Ruby ran out the door and faceplanted into team JNPR's. "Come on." I said pulling her along. Weiss used a glyphs to speed ahead of me. "Weiss!" Ruby yelled using her semblance. I used Ember Cecilia to shoot myself forward. Blake used Gambol Shroud to latch onto me. She then launched herself forward. But we all forgot about something, walls...

We all colored with the wall. It had a hole where my head hit. "Ow..." Blake whimpered. "Hey guy- what happened here?" Juane asked. "Pain... But I'm still hungry..." Ruby whined. I stood up slowly from the pain.

"We should take the bus, I'm in too much pain to walk." Weiss said. I picked her up and carried her on my shoulder. "Let's go." I said walking. Ruby walked ahead of me and Blake was at my side.

-+Later+-

"I want fish..." Blake said happily. "I want a burger... And some fries." I said. Weiss was staring at the menu. "I want steak." She said plainly. "Mrs. Rose, since your a regular we added cookies to the menu." The waiter said smiling. "Awesome!" She chirped.

"I'll be back in about... 10 minutes." He said walking away. I looked at Blake, she was eyeing the napkins. "Blake, I know your hungry... By I'm not letting you eat a napkin. She pouted. "Fine." She said sitting back.

We were sitting in a booth in the corner of the restaurant. "Weiss, are you okay?" Ruby asked. Weiss nodded slowly. "I think the wall likes me..." She said softly. Ruby frowned. "Weiss, I think you need a doctor." She touched her hand lightly.

"Hey Ruby," Weiss said pulling away. "You just lost the bet." She said smirking. Ruby put a hand to her heart, in a dramatic way. "You tricked me, and to think that I loved you!" She said louder than usual. "It's just a bet Ruby, a bet that you lost!" Weiss teased. "1 point for the Ice Queen!" I yelled. Blake smirked. "It's heiress actually." I burst into laughter.

"Ha, burn!" I familiar voice yelled. I turned around and Neptune and Sun were sitting there laughing. "I guess you could say, the Ice Queen melted." I said. Everyone stopped laughing. "You killed the mood Yang." Blake said in a monotone voice. "It wasn't that bad was it?" I asked. Ruby sighed. "It wasn't bad, it was horrible..."