-+3+-

Yang

I couldn't sleep. I kept flipping over, but I couldn't sleep. I wasn't comfortable, something was off. I jumped down from my bunk silently.

I looked at Blake, her back was to me. I climbed into her bed. I lay down behind her, wrapping my arm around her. I kissed her cheek, she blushed. Wait... She's awake.

"If you wanted me, you could've just asked." She whispered. I giggled softly.

"Well, I want to hear you pur Kitten." She turned around and faced me.

"No, we haven't graduated yet." She said. I frowned. "Plus we have roommates." She said softly.

I smirked. "I never said do it here." She scowled.

"No, means no." She said slapping my cheek. I flinched and she chuckled.

She snuggled into me. I put my head between her cat ears.

-+Later+-

"Where do we start?" I asked. Alex pointed out the window.

"Out there." She said. I frowned. She laughed. "I'm just kidding, we'll all look for his scent, then we find whoever took him and kill them for taking my pack." She said smiling.

"Okay, then get sniffing." Blake said. I laughed and Alex blushed.

"That's not the only thing I sniff." She said winking at Blake. I wrapped my arm around Blake's waist and glared at her.

She backed up. "My bad, I just don't smell your scent on her. I guess you haven't mated yet." She said.

I blushed and Blake did too. "No, I haven't." I said. Alex frowned.

"You might want to, she's fair game to a wolf or dog faunus." Alex said with a worried look.

I smirked. "I will soon, trust me." Blake punched my in the gut.

"Then let's get going." Blake said. I was holding my gut. Blake kissed my cheek and I stood up instantly.

We reached the darker side of town, buildings were abandoned and broken. Alex stopped sniffing. "The scent is strong right here." She said. I looked around cautiously, I also kept an eye on Blake.

Alex stopped sniffing and her eyes widen. I walked over to her, Blake did the same. Then I heard it, the ground fell from beneath us.

I faceplanted and Blake landed on her feet. Alex fell and hit her head, she passed out. "Great Puppy is dead." I said sarcastically. Blake tried to wake her up but failed.

"Alex wake up." She said kicking her softly. "Alex." She kicked her a little harder. "Alex!" She yelled. She kicked her but Alex never woke up.

I picked her up and over my shoulder. "I can carry her let's go." I said walking. The cave was starting to get dark, Blake can see in the dark and I was using my semblance.

"Put them over there." A voice said. I stopped glowing and Blake grabbed my wrist. She took us to a boulder and we his behind it.

"Why did we take these two?" Another voice asked. "Why not just kill them?"

"Because then the boss would kill us!" A voice yelled.

"We need to find them and get out." Blake said. Alex rolled over and was about to groan. I put my hand over her mouth.

She looked around and then sniffed the air. The guards passed us. They were carrying Lexi and Xavier. I snuck up behind the guards, I bashed their heads together and caught the two prisoners.

Alex ran over and took her sister, she inhaled her scent. "A-Alex?" Lexi said hoarsely.

"Don't talk, we'll get you out of here." Alex said. She held her bridal style and we walked back to the hole we fell into.

"Okay, this is going to take a while." I said. Then I heard footsteps above us.

"Hello friend!" It was Penny. She jumped down to us.

"Hey Penny, can you help us get out of here?" Blake asked. Penny nodded and took Xavier and Lexi. She used her rocket boots to fly upward.

I jumped and us my gauntlets to get up safely. Blake just clung to my back. Once I landed Blake's eyes were shut and her claws were in my back.

"Blake, you can let go now. Your claws really hurt." I said. She jumped off my back.

"Can we go back to Beacon now?" Alex asked. I picked up Xavier and Carried him back to team ALEX's dorm.

"Xavier!" Elliot yelled jumping up. He hugged I his brother.

Blake snuggled into my side. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer. She smiled, we watched the pack reunite.