-+15+-

Yang

I looked towards the sound. Yin and Clinton were glaring at each other. I grabbed Blake's hand and pulled her with me. Neptune and Sun were behind their son. I picked up Yin from behind and she hissed at me. "Stop it." I scolded. She looked at the ground and huffed. Her eyes were still red. "What happened?" I asked. Yin pointed to Clinton. In his grasp was a strand of Yin's hair.

Yin's claws were out. And she was pissed. I would have been too. I checked her hair slowly. She was just missing the single spike on top.

"Yin." I put her down and she was pulling away slowly to punch Clinton in the face. "I need you to calm down." She scratched me and hissed. Blake hissed back at her.

"Do not, speak to your father that way." Blake said sternly. Yin whimpered and lowered her head in shame. "How did he even get your hair?" I asked. Clinton smirked.

"I cut it when she was playing with Rue." He said smirking. Sun lifted him by his tail. "Your grounded for a week when we go home." He said. Clinton pouted. "Yeah." Neptune added nodding. Yin whimpered. I looked at her and she was touching where her spike should be.

"It'll grow back." I said. She cried into my shirt. "When?" She asked through her sobs. "It'll take a while..." I said. Yin cried harder. I picked her up and went back to Weiss.

"What happened?" Weiss asked. Ruby was eating cookies with Rue. I moved my hand from her head and Weiss frowned. "Yin, you okay?" Rue asked. She was clutching to my jacket.

I was petting her kitty ears and Blake was frowning. "You okay now?" I asked. She had stopped crying, she just clung to me. She shook her head.

Rue walked over and I put her down. He hugged her and she clung to my leg. "Normally hugs work." Rue said backing away. Yin let go of me and lay down across Blake's lap.

"I'm hungry." She mumbled. I laughed and Blake looked up at me. "Eat as much as you want." Weiss said smiling. Ruby growled. "Not my cookies!" She yelled. Rue laughed. "Sharing is caring." Yin said sitting up.

Blake looked up at me. "What have you been teaching her?" She asked. Yin got out of her lap. "Can I be the Yin to your Yang?" She asked winking.

I burst into laughter. "Yang!" Blake yelled. "I'm a good father!" I said laughing. Yin poked me in the forehead.

"Your the best father." She said. I smiled and pet her ears. She purred and leaned into my hand. "We should get going soon, it looks like it's about to rain." Blake said cringing. "Water sucks." Yin said looking at the sky.

"We know, your always pissed when you come out of the shower." I laughed. Yin blushed and punched me.

"Stop embarrassing me!" She hissed. Blake laughed and Yin turned to her. "It's not funny!" She yelled. I picked her up by her hood. "But your cute." I said. She put a hand to my face. "Your mother does this all the time, why?" I asked. Yin removed her hand.

"The polite way to tell someone to shut up." She said. I nodded. "Wait a minut-" Yin put her hand on her face.

"See, helpful." Yin said laughing. I felt a raindrop hit my head. Yin thrashed in my hand. "It's cold!" She yelled. The others went inside Weiss's house. "Dad!" Yin yelled. She looked angry. I carried her inside.

"Hey Amber." She said winking. Amber blushed and giggled. "Yin." Coco said. "Hey Miss Adel." She said. Coco frowned. "Don't touch my daughter." She said menacingly. Yin smirked.

"I already have." She said. I burst into laughter and put her down. Coco growled. Velvet smiled. "You'll have to let her go someday." She said. Coco growled. "Not to her I won't!" Coco yelled.

"It's okay, I know how to treat a girl. Mommy taught me." She said pointing at Blake. "At least give me a chance." Yin pleaded. Coco glanced at me. I nodded.

"When your 13." She said. Yin smiled. "Thank you." She said. Amber stepped in front of Coco. "You do realize I'm older than you?" Amber said. Yin nodded. "That makes the chase more fun." She said.

"I'll get out of you hair." I said petting Yin. She purred and nodded.

Yin

Amber is really nice, I like her. I held her hand. "I'll be waiting." I said smiling. She kissed my cheek and walked away. I stood there frozen.

I smiled and walked towards mom and dad. "Why are you so happy?" Weiss asked. "Amber kissed me." Yang smiled. "Where?" She asked. Mom slapped the back of her head. "My cheek." I said. Rue slung an arm over my shoulder.

"Nice one." We fist bump, he laughed. "Hey, Yin." I turned and Amber was there smiling. She wanted to trade jackets, I obliged.

"See you later." She said. Coco and Velvet were at the front door waiting for her. "See you." I said. She walked over to her parents, and out the door.

I hugged myself in her jacket. It's warmer than mine. "Let's get going." Mom said looking up from her scroll.

I saw the rain outside. I shook my head. "I'm not going out there." I said cringing. Dad picked me up.

"I'll carry you." She said smiling. I smiled and snuggled into her. "You got your scroll?" Mom asked. I checked my pockets.

"I have Amber's scroll."