Chapter 20

Daeum

"Okay so here are some notes, books, and records you need to take note of. They are all you need to know about our airlines company rules, and whereabouts." Seolbi said to me as she handed them all to me.

"Oh.." I said.

"You gotta learn some info and basics first before you know what you're doing here." Seolbi smiled.

"Next, you're still a new secretary so I might actually accompany you alot and help you til you can manage yourself here in the company." She offered.

"Really? Gomawo." I thanked.

"Alright, I have a meeting to attend to with my boss. Ill be back again later. Chill and sit down. Read those stuff unless you are told to do something then go work." She instructed.

"Ne, arasseo."

"Okay. Bye pretty girl!" She fashionably left the room.

I apparently got the job in Seolbi's company after she I decided to take her offer last time. It turns out she works in a company of airlines.

I sat down and did some learning and reading on my own.

There, I suddenly spaced out...

"Hyungwon-ah what company do you own?"

"Huh? Umm.... Chae... oh we're in the field of airlines."

"Oh my gosh!" I suddenly gasped.

I brushed everything aside and took a moment to remember Hyungwon and the last time we were in contact with each other.

<flashback>

"It's been just a week but I miss you Hyungwon-ah." I said.

We both agreed to call each other through our SNS. Sadly, he didn't want to do a video call.

"Ya! Nado bogoshipda! So so much. I miss you more than you miss me!" He nagged trying to be competitive.

"Jinjja?" I laughed.

"... yeah.." He suddenly replied with a soft voice.

"........."

"Daeum-ah." He spoke after a silent pause between us.

"Huh?"

"You know what, I like you."

He confessed.

Did I hear that right?

"M-mwo? I-I dont understand you.." I asked trying to make him say it again.

"Daeum-ah saranghae. I have feelings for you." He repeated.

"Won-ah..." It was all I could say.

"Don't worry.. I've long understood that you are not mine. I've accepted and made way for you and hyung. But I just really wanted you to know how I feel about you. I like you more than just a friend. Daeum-ah johahae."

He explained as I was shut silent trying to listen and catch every single word he said.

"I'm not sure..." I suddenly uttered.

"Hm? Mworago?" He asked.

"A-aniya... nothing." I took it back.

"Daeum-ah, you and I will meet someday again alright? That day will come." He spoke.