Chapter 28

Daeum

Hyungwon once again vented out his feelings to me. I feel sorry for him. His situation made me think, if only he waited and if only I was the one, probably I could love him better than Riana could?

I love Hyungwon. But seeing him cry over Riana, breaks my heart even more. I remember my place once again. I'm just his buddy turned secretary. I see how much he cares for her more than he would for me.

"Daeum-ah, are you still listening?" He called.

"Ne? Oh.. ne sir." I said.

He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

After minutes of looking at him, he didn't budge at all. What? Is he suddenly going to sleep now instead? I guess I'd leave him be.

Suddenly, I felt my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answer quietly.

"Hello? Umm.. this is a waiter from the XXX bar. Apparently, our customer named Lee Minhyuk got drunk and fell asleep here, we have to close but he wouldn't budge. He gave me his phone and absent-mindedly told me to dial a Daeum's number. Is this her?"

"Ne! Right. Im Lee Daeum. What trouble did Minhyuk cause again?" I cursed under my breath.

"Ne?"

"Nothing. Ill come and pick him up in awhile. Kamsahamnida!" I hang up and immediately moved.

"Huh--" I gasped.

Before I could stand and walk away, Hyungwon has grabbed my hand and held me back.

I looked back to check on him and there I saw him still closing his eyes. So, I slowly then took away his grip from me but as fast as lighting, he gripped me again.

"Don't go..." He softly said.

"Mwo?" I asked.

He calmly opened his eyes and glanced at me.

"Are you going to see Minhyuk again? Please don't go and leave me here. Daeum-ah I need you." He spoke.

My heart suddenly started to beat wildly. No, he's making me go crazy again. I want my feelings to stop.

"M-Minhyuk. H-he.. He needs me too." I stuttered but took my hand away and rushed out of my bedroom just to get out of Hyungwon's sight.

_________________

I drove to the bar and reached the place when it was 12am already. Good grief, thanks alot Lee Minhyuk. Things I do for you.

I entered and saw the waiter on the floor which breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing me.

"Eotteokhae? What's wrong?" I asked.

"He's there. He suddenly threw chairs and punched me when I ordered him to go out." He explained.

Goodness.

I ran away and there I saw him drowsy, and I was just in time because he almost fell down to sleep again but I caught him.

"Ack! Yah! Lee Minhyuk!"

"Mhmm... Lee Daeum? Dawum-ahhh... I mwiss youuu.." He spoke.

"Aish! You stink! How many bottles did you even drink?!" I asked.

"Oh? Ahahaha.. 'bout fwive o shix.. haha.. Dawum-ahhh." He said showing me the number with his fingers which was actually wrong.

"Just shut up, I'll take you home to your condo." I said.

I walked and good thing, the waiter helped me carry Minhyuk.

"I'm so sorry, you had to go under this trouble because of my friend here--"