Chapter 1

Daeum

"Daeum-ah!! Ppalli wake up! Wake up!" My maid began hitting me again.

Again. Every single day. My maid loves to hit me when she wakes me up.

"Mwooo?! Why are you so noisy?!" I shot her a piercing glare.

"Did you forget, today is your first day in that new school or university of yours?" She nagged at me.

My parents decided to transfer me to another school. Again. I don't know if it was a habit or what but I'm okay with it as long as I get to study and focus well.

"Of course I didn't! I just need to freaking rest ugh!" I snapped.

I slowly got out of bed and slowly made my way out while my face was still on Minki ahjumma. She was fixing my bed quietly because I got out now.

I sure am lucky she's still with me because my parents work overseas and I love ahjumma so much.

I quickly went back to ahjumma and gave her a back hug.

"Aigoo. What are you doing now?" She was smiling.

"Mianhaeyo ahjumma.. It was rude of me. Sorry.. I love you." I smiled as I cuddled her.

"Aigoo.. Are you a bipolar girl or what? Really mean then afterwards, sweet?" She teased.

"Really? But I'm not mean.." I said.

"Yes. I know you're not. It's fine, I got used to that personality of yours already." She smiled.

"Mianhaeyo.. Saranghae ahjumma, I'll go prepare myself now!" I said in a hyper way and I quickly got in the shower room.

_____________

"How do you feel? You're going in a new school again. This time, I feel like you're finally gonna settle there. Well I mean you're in your third year now, right?" Ahjumma talked to me as I ate the breakfast she made.

"It doesn't really matter as long as I at least have one friend, I don't get bullied, and I get through the year easily." I smiled.

"Fighting Daeum!" She cheered.

"Keurae, fighting!" I joined as well.

I was drived to school by our driver ahjussi. Does it sound like I'm rich? Having a maid and a driver? Well, not exactly. I'm still a normal girl that's not rich and not poor as well. The reason why I have them both is because my mom and dad sent them to accompany me because they are always far away from home.

"Gomawo, ahjussi! Go home safely! Take care!" I reminded him.

I slowly made my way to the school. Oh my it was really big. Actually, I've seen lots of big schools but all of them never fail to amaze me everytime.

Students were everywhere and I could tell they were grouped. I could see a group of friends with sporty people, fashionistas, and even nerds.

I wonder where I might belong.

I saw a third year student which was same as me along the hallway so I called her.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Hi! Yes, do you need anything?" she brightly smiled.

"I'm actually a new student here and I'm also in third year of high school. May I ask where this classroom is?" I asked as I showed her in which section I was assigned.

"Ohhh! We're classmates for this year I guess! Come I'll take you to our new classroom." She offered.

Thanks alot, I felt thankful that there was a good Samaritan like her in this place.