Chapter 6

Daeum

I went home and started studying on my books which just dried up from chocolate milk. I freaking feel so awful.

I opened my phone when I suddenly saw a message sent to me by an unknown number.

_____: Hey

I grew curious so I decided to text back.

Me: ??

_____: I never knew you were good in singing.

What.

Me: Who r u?

____: Haha, u know me but it wouldn't be fun if I reveal it to you easily.

Ew.

Me: What do u mean I sing?

_____: Your voice was amazing. "I'm officially missing you~"

Me: R u in my class or something?

____: Maybe....

Me: Whatever. Bye. Stop talking to me.

I ended our conversation and went back to studying.

Well, that was creepy...

____________________

Daeum

Sara dragged me along to hang out with Monsta X again.
I found out that she likes her friend Wonho so I'm just playing along to help her spend time with him again.

Both of us looked for Monsta X everywhere but we finally found them in the music room hanging around with some girls.

"Ya, jamkkan! They're hanging out with girls there. Are you fine with that?" I held back Sara.

"Daeum-ah, Monsta X is really like that. They hang out and have a good time with ladies and fangirls. It's quite a norm for them and they date alot." Sara told me.

"What? So those guys are like playboys as well?" I asked.

"Uhuh.. probably because they do whatever they want to do." She answered.

Ugh I totally feel like hating on those spoiled boys right now. They're pretty much just different because they excel in performing, they have good looks, and they're rich but eww I just don't like them.

Sara opened the door and we both entered the music room together.

"Hey guys!" Sara high fived each one of the boys.

"Hi girls!" She waved over to the babes hanging out with Monsta X.

I looked around and found Kihyun on the piano, Jooheon on the drums, Shownu was dancing, I.M was chatting with a girl, Wonho and Sara together, Minhyuk having his arms wrapped around one of those flirts and Hyungwon.... alone.

I sat on the chair in between Minhyuk and Hyungwon and the flirt who was with Minhyuk greeted me.

"Hey!" She smiled.

"Uhh... hi..?" I greeted back awkwardly.

Minhyuk and her went back to flirting with each other and I was so grossed at the both of them.
I looked over to my side and caught Hyungwon looking at me.

"Uhhh.. annyeong." I said to him.

"How are your books?" He immediately asked.

"They dried up but I find it hard to study with the chocolate stain on it." I answered.

"Oppa~" One of the girls approached Hyungwon.

"Oppa, talk to me jebal! Or teach me how to play an instrument." She acted cute.