Chapter 18

Daeum

Minhyuk finally came and so I hopped in to his car. I looked at him quite irritated but he yawned.

"Ahh aigoo I'm so sleepy.." He complained.

"Shut up and go drive to the airport." I nagged again.

I was silent as he drove. My mind was wandering around thoughts of Hyungwon. I'm so scared to see him leave. But if we see each other again in the future, will he still be single? I can't belive I would be having to let go of him.

"What are you thinking?" Minhyuk asked me.

"Hy-Hyu---"

"Umm.. I mean nothing.. I feel cold."

I stuttered as words almost slipped but gladly, I changed the topic. It would be rude to say Hyungwon was in my mind to my boyfriend.

"Why do you love to daydream alot.. geez. Sometimes I feel like you're lost or what, but, can't you like focus? Or at least give all your attention to me." He said.

I got really irritated but I chose to keep quiet and glare at him secretly. I can't believe the first few months of our relationship was really sweet and good but now I can feel us slipping apart.

What could I do now if we did fall apart? I don't have Hyungwon beside me anymore.

__________________

"Hyung!" Hyungwon stood up to greet the both of Minhyuk and me.

"Ya!! Eotteokhae? You're really going to the U.S? How bout us?" Minhyuk hit his friend.

"Haha... mianhae. But Im doing this for our family line and for myself! You should too!" Hyungwon pointed out.

"Aishhh.. I got no time for those. I'm gonna rule our company of how I would like it to be." He bragged.

"Aishhh you're such a spoiled brat." I told Minhyuk.

"But you love me, right Jagi?" He pulled me over to him.

I laughed and then took a glance at Hyungwon who was smiling at the sight of us.

"Looks like I won't see these two cheesy lovebirds everyday anymore..." He suddenly said.

"Ya! Dont get emotional! You're so embarassing Won-ah." Minhyuk said.

"Haha yes I won't.." He brushed it off.

Soon, all of us friends finally came to gather. All of us were present for our dear friend.

"So... this is goodbye. I have to get going inside." Hyungwon finally said after all of us were still having fun with him.

"Awwww..." They all whined.

"Annyeong... I'm really going." He said.

We all stood up to see him. Others were helping him in his things but I just stood here.

"Annyeong!" Hyungwon high fived his bros and waved to us girls.

He didn't hug me or anything...

I then saw him starting to walk away. He walked getting farther from us to go enter the airport now.

I wanted to chase after him. I wanted to beg him a few more minutes of only us together.

"Jagiya..." Minhyuk sighed and hugged me from behind.

Minhyuk has his hold on me... It wasn't Hyungwon.

"Hyungwon's gonna call. Alright, let's all go home now." Shownu oppa said.