Chapter 56//Knocked out//

Joe Weller's POV
I see a girl on her phone and it doesn't look like Leah. I decide to call her name and her head perks up. It's her. What the hell. She's looks completely different. She looks so slim and pale. She gets up and we hug for ages. "I've missed you too much Leah." "Same with you Joe." She says. I smile at her and we sit down opposite each other. We sit down and chat. "Where have you been?" I ask her. She looks down and says "nowhere, just been taking time for myself." I nod and say "well please don't do that again, all of us have been missing you like crazy." She smiles. I can tell something is up with her. Her eyes are shining brightly like they used to do when she smiled. We just chatted about everything and she asked me how my love life is doing. I tell her about this girl that I really like and that I'm basically seeing her but it's not official and she seems really happy for me. I smile at her. She'll always have a place in my heart but I know I can never have her. She'll always go for Simon or JJ and I understand that. As long as they don't hurt her anymore, everything is okay. I order some food and ask her if she wants me to buy her anything but she refuses. I guess she may have already eaten or something.

*Two hours later*
We get up and link arms. We walk out nandos and she tells me that the sidemen want her round theirs. I nod and tell her to collect her car tomorrow and that I want to drive her there. She faintly smiles and begins to say no but I interrupt her by throwing her over my shoulder and pacing to the car. She giggles and shouts to be put down but I only do so when we get to my car. She says "well thanks I guess" she says. I laugh and we get into the car. I put on the radio and start driving whilst raving to the music. I look at her and she's just smiling at me. "You enjoying the music Le?" I ask her. She nods and says "yeah I am." She looks away from me and stares out of the window.

Leah's POV
I stare at Joe and smile. It's so nice to see him happy and smiling. I love seeing people enjoying themselves. I then stare out the window. I don't really have enough energy to rock out to the tunes but I'd rather watch Joe. That sounds creepy but I don't mean it in that way. We soon get to the sidemen house and I don't want the journey to end. Joe gets out and opens my door for me. Such a gentleman. I take his hand and step out. He walks me to the door and I knock. He then says "I should probably go Le, I need to go see Amelia (the girl he likes)." I nod. "I really enjoyed seeing you my beautiful Leah, I've missed you so much. Text me when you can. Love ya". He says after our hug as he walks away. "Thank you for a lovely time, love ya too and will try too." He gets into his car and Josh opens the door. I spin round and see him standing there smiling. Josh looks to see who zooms off in the car. He looks at me confused. "Joe brought me home, we got some food together." Josh nods and pulls me inside. "We have just sitting in the lounge waiting for you Le." He says whilst smiling. I really don't understand why these guys like me. There are so many other beautiful, interesting and wonderful girls out there. There's nothing special about me. All these thoughts start going round and round in my brain.

I follow Josh into the lounge where they all are sitting around. They all turn their heads and see me standing there. I hate all the attention. I just look down at the floor. I think Simon notices I do not like this situation and says "what film we watching then peeps?". I feel the weight of everyone staring at me lift off my shoulders. They eventually, after what feels like hours of debating, make a decision on what they want to watch. Simon stands up and grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. "We are just gonna do the popcorn, be right back." We get into the kitchen and he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms round his head. I missed Simon hugs. He whispers into my ear "what you thinking about?". "Just thinking." I say. He shakes his head and say "I want to know." I shrug my head. He pulls my sleeves up and I try to stop him but he looks at me and says "please". I let go off him and he looks at them. His face is indescribable. It doesn't really have an emotion but then he looks at me and says "I'm glad there aren't any fresh ones. Please just contact me if you ever want to do it. I'm here." I nod and then I walk to the popcorn which is on the counter and place it into the microwave. I set the time and it starts turning. I turn round to see Simon just staring at me. "You're so beautiful." He says. I shake my head "no, you're completely wrong Simon." He shakes his head and says "I'm completely right." He walks towards me and my heart starts beating. He does his cheeky smile and pulls me in for a kiss. We start kissing and then I suddenly pull out when Ethan shouts for us to hurry. I grab the popcorn and put it into a bowl. I walk out of the room with Simon behind me with his arms around my waist.

I'm actually smiling.

I put the popcorn down and Simon pulls me next to him. Ethan starts the movie and we all watch. Simon whispers into my ear "I love you." I cuddle into him. This is perfect. Everything is perfect. I feel my eyes getting heavy and fall asleep.

*Couple hours later*

I keep my eyes close but I hear whispers. I listen out. "Would you guys be alright with her staying here?" I hear someone say. "Yeah." "That sounds good." "Yeah I'd love her here." That's nice of them. "Does anyone know if she actually is okay? She seems so different." I can't tell who is saying that. I hear a voice that sounds like Simon say "well I know that she's been through a lot". "Tell us more." "Well she lost her mum and..." I open my eyes and stand up. I feel super dizzy. I haven't eaten in days but who cares. I wait for my eyes to adjust and then start to walk out. All the boys are watching me. "I'm sorry Leah. I didn't know..." I hear Simon shout. "I told you not to tell anyone Simon, you betrayed me. " I slam the front door. I realise I don't even have a car. I call Joe W and he doesn't answer. Guess he's asleep. It's pitch black. I start walking down the street. I look at the time 1am. I hear the boys shouting my name. I start running. I don't want to face them. I trusted him. I shouldn't have trusted him. I should have known. I don't have any energy from the lack of food. My surroundings start spinning and my legs feel weak. I feel myself collapse and I don't even care. I hear voices around me but all i can see is darkness.

JJ's Pov
Josh points and shout and we all see her lying on the floor. We all run as fast as our legs can carry us. She's completely knocked out. "We need to call an ambulance, there's blood coming out." Tobi says whilst getting his phone out. He walks away whilst on the phone with emergency services. I sit by her head and stroke her head. Simon starts panicking and starts striding up and down. "It's all my fault." He keeps repeating. I stand up and say "it is Simon, it always is. You always hurt her, you don't deserve her." We both are inches away from eachother. "You're just jealous because she doesn't love you JJ. She didn't tell you. How dare you say that to me, you're disgusting." He says. I push him hard so he falls to the floor. He jumps back up and comes close to me. Josh comes inbetween us and says "the ambulance will be here any moment. We don't need anymore injuries." I shake it off and go back to Leah. I hear the ambulance come and Tobi walks with them and explains what happens. They ask us to give them space and we watch as they access her and carry her onto the stretcher. They ask who wants to go with her and we all say that Ethan should and he does eagerly. We all get in separate cars and follow the ambulance to the hospital. This girl, always getting herself hurt, she doesn't deserve it.....

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment your thoughts on this story and remember I'm always here for you guys. Sorry I'm not very good at updating, my friend has been in hospital for personal reasons so I've been focusing on her so yeah sorry. Love you guys
Neve xoxo