Chapter 34//First day of insomnia//

Ethan's POV

I wake up and look at everyone, they're all still asleep. I rub my eyes and sit up. 'Simon Simon.' I whisper. He grunts. 'Shhh'. I say. He opens his eyes and I say 'let's scare Le.' He nods and smiles. He wakes up Josh and we all stand up from our beds. Simon gets out his vlogging camera and starts to film. We all tip toe to the bed and all shout in sync 'BOO!' She jumps but keeps under her duvet. She squeals and then says 'god guys, go away.' She puts the duvet infront of her face when Simon puts the camera in her face. He pulls off the duvet and she puts her hands in front of her face. She then holds up her middle finger and we all laugh. I say 'what a lovely girl.' We all laugh again. Simon puts his vlogging camera away and Leah runs away to the bathroom. She hates mornings. We all get changed into sidemen jumpers and joggers.

Leah comes out of the bathroom in black jeans, a white crop top and a scarf that I bought her for her last birthday. I look over to Simon who smiling a lot at her. He really really likes her. 'That's a nice scarf.' I say whilst laughing. She giggles and walks over to me and says 'well it was a birthday present from a special weirdo.' I push her onto her bed playfully and laugh. 'I ain't no weirdo.' She stands up and laughs. She puts her hair into a messy bun and says 'I think you are.' We talk for a while and then there is knocking on the door.

Josh opens it 'hellooo'. JJ shouts. JJ, Tobi, Harry and Vik come through the door and walk into our big room. JJ looks at Leah and smiles. She smiles back. Harry walks over to Leah and hugs her. I don't understand. When did they become best friends. I'm going to watch Harry as he's sneaky. Leah gets out her vlogging camera and turns it on. She points it at herself. I walk behind her and hug her from behind. 'Woooo, first day of insomnia.' She shouts. All the boys yell 'WOOO'. We all laugh. 'We will grab a bit to eat and then we're going to be meeting all our amazing fans.' She says. 'Food'. JJ shouts. She laughs and turns of her vlogging camera. I grab my phone, wallet and vlogging camera and we all walk out of the door. I walk behind with Harry and Vik. 'Harry, why are you being so nice to Le?' I whisper. He says 'no reason, she's just a really nice girl.' I nod and do the I'm watching you hand gesture. He laughs and nods.

Leah's POV

I hear my phone buzzing. All the guys get out their phones thinking it's their. I laugh so hard and say 'it's mine.' I accept the call and put it to my ear.

"Heelloooo Leeee"
"Oh hello Welllerrr. Whatcha want?"
"'Me and cal were wondering what you were doing?"
"'Me and the guys are going to eat breakfast. We are walking to GBK now. What are you guys up to?"
"Oh cool cool, would it be alright if we join you?"
"Yeah, yeah. That's fine Joe, can't wait to see you".
"Okay, be there in 5. I can't wait to see you too".

I hang up my phone just as we walk into the restaurant. "Table for 8 please" says Vik. I quickly say "actually, a table for 10 please." All the boys look at me. "Weller and cal are coming." They all nod and the waitress sits us down at a huge table. The waitress seems to be very flirty with the guys. I don't mind except every now and then, she will give me death stares. We sit down and order drinks. Soon enough, Joe and cal walk through the door and come sit with us. Joe sits next to me since I'm at the end of the table. We hug and I wave at cal. 'Hi guys'. Joe says. They all smile at him.

The waitress comes back and gets Joe and Cals drink orders and then asks everyone for their food orders. She asks everyone and then completely ignores me. She walks away and then Ethan says 'excuse me, you forgot Le.' 'Oh I'm so sorry.' She says whilst smiling at Ethan. She looks at me and takes my order. All the boys start talking and I look up to see the waitress giving me dirty looks. I smile at her and get into conversation. 'Are you excited for Insomnia?' I ask Joe. He nods and says 'ya'. I laugh and then get out my vlogging camera. I turn it on and film all of the guys as they wave to the camera. I turn it round to face me and Joe. "Who are you?" I ask whilst laughing. "I'm your bæ". He laughs. "Anyway, Where are we Joe?" I ask him. " GBK" he shouts. I laugh and quieten him down. "You can't take him anywhere" I say to the camera. I turn the camera off as our food comes.