Chapter 10//The beach//

Leah's POV still

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rub my eyes and answer it. It's JJ. 'Hey girl, so we are going to the beach today as there's a heat wave so do you want to come?' 'Yeah, sure okay. What time do you want me round?' 'Whenever.' '10?' I suggested. 'Yeah, that's fine. Okay, see you soon'. 'Yes, see you soon'. I hung up. I looked at the time 9am. I have kind of slept in. I texted Dylan.

Hey babe, are you okay? I hope I can see you soon:) I miss you xx

I have had no texts or calls from the other night. I have no clue why. I walked downstairs and grabbed some kraves and ate them whilst watching an episode of the vampire diaries. I paused the episode and walked into the kitchen. I cleared my plate and put it in the dishwasher along with other plates. I put the dishwasher on and walked upstairs. I got to my room and looked in my draw of bikinis and swimsuits. I just picked out a white one. (Media)

I didn't really need anything too fancy because there was no one I needed to impress. That's what I like about these guys. I don't need to act differently or try to impress them. They like me how i am. I put on the bikini and looked into the mirror. I looked alright. I put on high waisted shorts and a crop top. Then, I put on a white long kimono that draped down just above my knees. I grabbed my white sunglasses and put them on to my head. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed a white bag and put my purse, my phone, a towel and a few more essential things needed for the beach. Then, I walked downstairs and into the lounge. I looked at my watch. 9:45. I can watch 15 more minutes of vampire diaries. Yay!!

*15 minutes later*

I so wanted to watch more vampire diaries but I knew I had to leave. I heard my phone call so I answered it. 'Hello'. 'Hey you, it's Simon. We're outside. You never told me you were rich Leah! The house is huge.' I smile and walk out of the front door after grabbing my bag. I lock the door and say 'thanks I guess'. I laughed and looked towards the car. Simon was standing outside JJ's Lambo. I hung up and ran to them. JJ waved and Simon hugged me. I walked to the car and got in the back. We drove off towards the beach. I'm excited!

*After 1 hour of driving*
Simons POV

I text Josh who's in the other car.

Where we meeting?:)
Meet outside (random car park) in 5 minutes:)

I put my phone inside my pocket and direct JJ to the car park. A bit of hoodie Allen is playing on the speakers and we are all dancing including Leah who looks hilarious. I look into the wind mirror and see Leah stop dancing and on her phone. She looks sad. It must be Dylan. 'Hey Leah, you alright?' 'I'm fine, it's just I still haven't heard anything from Dylan'. I sign 'Maybe something has happened with his phone. Don't worry about him, let's just enjoy our day. Yeah?' She nods and looks into the mirror and smiles at me.

Her face is so pretty. All her features are perfect and her hair always looks amazing. She looks down and blushes. I realise that I have been staring at her for a while. I bet I look like a complete creep. 'Simon, where do I go next?' I was completely in my own thoughts. I suddenly get a punch in the arm. I look over to JJ and say 'Ow!' 'JJ points to the road. 'Left' I say. We get to the car park in no time.

As we find a space and park. We all get out. I get my phone out and call Josh, he answers all most instantly. 'Where are you?' I say. He whispers and says 'we are behind Leah. We are going to scare her so look behind her but not obviously. Get out your camera quick and start vlogging. See you in one sec.' I smile and Leah asks 'where are they then?'. I turn around to see the boys creeping up behind Leah. 'They should be here any minute.'

She nods as I start to get out my camera. I turn it on and say 'hey guys, so today we are at the beach because it so hot outside.' I turn the camera towards Leah who starts to say 'yeah it's super ho-'. The boys leap onto her and she jumps and screams. For a second, she looks like she was about to cry but as soon as she turns around and realises its the guys. We all start laughing at her. After a while of laughing fits I turn the camera back to me and say 'so yeah, let's go.' I turn the camera off and put it back in my pocket. We all walk towards the beach in a big group. Leah and Ethan were chatting at the front. Me and josh were being them. JJ and Harry were behind us and Tobi and Vik were behind them.

I look behind us and see some fans running towards us. I tell everyone to stop to meet them. We all love our fans. Leah says 'I'll go sit over there and leave you guys.' She started to walk away but I grabbed her and pulled her next to me. 'You know you have fans too Leah.' Leah looks puzzled. 'Did you not see the comments on JJ's video? They all thought you were so funny.' She smiles at me. She stands still. The fans approach is and ask to take photos and of course we do. Some of the fans even ask Leah to take photos. I look over to see Leah smiling at the camera. She looks so happy. After all the fans go, we walk to the beach and get onto the sand. It's a perfect day. It's so sunny. We all take our shoes off. Leah and Ethan start to run off towards the water. All the boys laugh and run after to them.

Ethan and Leah stop at a perfect spot. They both put their towels down. We all come next to them and do the same thing. Most of the boys start to take off the tops and run towards the water. Except me, Tobi and Leah. 'You guys not coming in?' Tobi shakes his head but Leah says 'in a bit.' I nod and take off my top and run towards the water. I splash all the boys on my way in. They all groan and laugh. A group of girls start to walk towards us. 'Hey' the tallest girl says. 'Hi' I say back. Most of the boys start talking to the girls. I wasn't really interested. I turn to JJ who is just staring at Leah. He is waving for her to come in. I look at Leah. She starts to take off her kimono. Then, her top and her shorts. She looked amazing. My mouth fell open. She really is perfect. I look at JJ is who obviously thinking the same. The rest of the boys drop their conversations with the girls when they notice Leah walking towards us.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any ideas or if you want a different persons POV that I haven't done before or have done a little of, then comment them down below. Have a great day:)))

Neve xoxo