Chapter 39//Pizza?//

Leah's POV

I put my bad hair day beanie on as I can't be asked to do anything with my hair. I put on a parental advisory jumper on with some nice leggings. (Media). I put on some eye shadow and masacara. I also put on some concealer. I walk upstairs and see the boys setting up the camera. 'Done'. I say. They all look at me and smile. 'Cool' says Caspar. Me and Caspar get told to sit on some seats in front of the camera whilst Joe makes sure that the mic is on and it's all on. I look at caspar and say 'thank you two for having me. I am really thankful that you let me stay tonight. I can get a hotel room tonight so don't worry about me pestering you anymore. ' Caspar smiles and says 'well any friend of joes is a friend of mine. No Leah, it's fine. Stay with us another night.' I smile and say 'are you sure? You honestly don't have to.' I look at them both and they both say 'we are sure'.

I laugh and Joe says 'camera is ready. Get off the chairs now.' 'Okay dad'. I say whilst laughing. The boys laugh as Joe sits down on the Middle chair. 'Hello guys so today i am joined with Caspar'. Caspar goes and sits on a chair and smiles to the camera. 'And Oli White'. Oli sits on the chair. 'And last but not least.... Leahhhh'. I jump infront of the boys and say 'hi ya'. I look at the boys and they shuffle and I sit in the middle. We are all a bit squished but I laugh anyway. 'Today, we are going to be doing a q and a. I used the #Joe,Casp,LeAndCactusBoy so you can ask us questions.' I laugh at the hashtag and Joe says 'shh'. I laugh again and he says 'if you laugh one more time, I'll have to start a pranking war.' I put my hand infront of my mouth to stop laughing. 'I'm finished.' I say. They all nod and smile and look back at the camera. 'First question, how did all meet?' I smile at the camera as Joe says 'I met Caspar ages ago, I'm sure you know about me and Casp.' Joe starts to explain about where he met Oli and then he says 'I met Le when me, Oli and all of the sidemen and some other guys all went round Le's for a pool party. Yeah, that was pretty funny. I introduced Le to Caspar yesterday and yeah. That's how we all met.' I nod and Caspar grabs joes phone and says 'I want to ask the next one.' Joe signs and says 'fine.'

We answer some funny questions and answer them. It's really funny. We end the video and I say 'can we film one for my channel now?' They all nod. I grab my camera and set it up. 'We are going to be doing who's most like to if that's okay?' All the boys nod. I press the camera on and sit on the chair and say 'Hi ya guys, today I am joined by a few friends.' The boys walk in. Joe and Caspar sits next to me and Oli stands at the back. They all wave and I giggle. 'We are going to be doing the who's most like to because why not. Leggo.' We all have pieces of papers and pens. Oli says 'who's most likely to fall over?' I grab my pen and start to write my name. I look over to the boys who are doing the same. How do they know? Oli then shouts 'reveal'. We all show the paper to the camera. I laugh and say 'I am so clumsy.' Joe then says 'yeah, I saw you in  one of the sidemens video's and you tripped into the video.' I laugh and nod.

We do the video and it's pretty funny. Even though I haven't known Caspar long, I have watched his videos so I feel like I know him. I end the video and say 'okay guys, so we hope you enjoyed that video. Please subscribe to all these guys cause they are so kind and hilarious. Have a nice day and see yaaaa.' I wave at the camera and the boys do the same. I get up and connect my camera to my laptop. I start to transfer the video. Whilst the video is loading, we film two more videos for Oli's and Caspar's channels. They are both hilarious. I edit my video and upload it. All the boys do the same.

It's about 6pm and Caspar says 'I'm hungry. Pizza anyone?' We all laugh and I say 'yeah, I'm up for it.' Joe says 'I'll go get it for you guys.' 'I'll come with you, I need some air.' Joe nods and gets on his shoes. I do the same and we walk out of the door. We decide to walk to the pizza place. 'I just need to call Sophie, okay?' He nods and I get out my phone. I call Sophie.