Chapter 23//Sorry won't cut it//

Leah's POV

'Dad?!' I shout as I see him standing in the kitchen doorway. He walks towards me dropping his bags and says 'Leah, I'm so sorry for what I did! I'm so sorry.' I back away and shout 'Sorry won't cut it dad! What you did is unforgivable. I won't ever be able to forgive'. Suddenly, everyone runs into the kitchen. Ethan runs behind me and says 'Leah, lets just leave.' I shake him off and say 'no'. I look back at my dad and say 'I don't even want to look at you dad. I can't believe my own dad would do what you did!' Dad looks down and back up at me 'I didn't mean to Leah! It was one mistake. I was drunk!' I give him a death stare and turn around to see everyone staring at me.

Ethan walks towards my dad and yells 'how dare you hurt your own daughter. You are a horrible dirty man that doesn't deserve her whatsoever!' Simon pulls Ethan back and Ethan's hugs me. I could feel tears running down my face. JJ and Josh tell Ryan's group to leave and they do. Simon stands in front of my dad who keeps trying to come towards me but Si stops him. 'I'm leaving dad and I'm never coming back!' I yell whilst running up the stairs.

I grab all my clothes and stuff and stuff them into a bag. I grab my purse, shoes and anything else I could find and put them into more bags. I run downstairs to see the boys shouting at my dad who looks angry. I shout 'lets go!' All the boys stop and turn round. I walk out the front door whilst grabbing my keys for my car and all the boys follow. Simon grabs some of my stuff of me and helps me put it in my car. Someone shouts my name so I turn round. It's Ryan. He pulls me into a hug and I hug back. 'Are you okay Le, I'm always here for you. Do you need a place to stay?' I say 'thank you Ryan, I'll find somewhere I'm sure.' He nods and walks back down the drive.

All the boys look at me and say 'le, why don't you come live with us for a while?' I smile and then say 'are you guys sure? I'm sure I can find a hote-'. JJ cuts me off and says 'yes Le, you are coming with us!' He grabs me and puts me on his waist and gives me a hug. I hug back and I kiss his cheek. He lets me go and smiles at me. I run to Ethan and give him a hug. 'Thank you Eth and everyone else.' Ethan says 'it's fine Le.' I get into my car and follow everyone else to the sidemen house.

We get there and I hop out my car. I open the boot and grab my stuff. Ethan runs to me and grabs some of it off me. 'Thank youuuu'. I say whilst laughing. He laughs and runs inside. I follow him. I drop my bags off in the hall. I walk into the lounge to see all the boys and Ethan in there with confused faces. 'Why you all looking at me like that?' I ask. Josh speaks up first. 'We still don't have a clue what your dad did to you Le, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to but we just have no clue.' I sign and look at Ethan.

He pats the space next to him and I sit there. 'Okay, I'll tell you. But, you can't get angry.' They all nod and Ethan smiles at me. 'So, when I was getting ready for prom, my dad walks in drunk and he punches me in the cheek. I quickly kick him where it hurts and grabbed all my stuff and ran out and called Ethan. That's why I hate my dad.' I choke on the last words but manage to get them out. I look at the all the guys who look sad and angry. Simon says 'I'll get him.' 'Simon, no. There's no point.' Tobi then says 'thank you for telling us Le, I know that must have been hard so thank you.' I nod and smile. He gives me a hug and then everyone follows and does the same. 'Anyway, let's do something else.' 'Why don't we record a gta video? Asks Simon. We all nod and walk upstairs. I follow Simon into his room as he sits in his chair. I sit on his bed and he starts up his computer. I get out my phone and text Ryan.

Hey, I'm sorry that the pool party ended short. I hope you had a nice time anyway:)
Don't worry about it Le, it was great anyway. Thank you for inviting me. Let's meet up again soon. I would love to see you;)

I smile and then decide that I should try to call my mum. It rings. No answer. Rings. No answer. Okay, thanks mum for that. Simon turns his chair around and looks at me and says 'who you calling?' 'I just tried to call my mum but shes obviously busy!' He nods and says 'she probably just needs some space Le, do you want to play?' I nod and jump onto his lap as there isn't another chair. Simon starts his camera and skypes the guys.

JJ starts the video 'hey guys, so today we are playing gta as normal but with a special guest. Say hello special guest.' I smile at the camera and say 'hello special guest.' Everyon laughs at me and then Ethan says 'you all should know her so yeah, let's begin.' Me and Simon share a controller as we do some races and we win a few. He high fives me and we smile at eachother. Simon then stops the camera and I jump off his lap. 'That was so funny.' I say laughing. He nods and says 'you should be in more videos Le, the fans clearly love you.' I laugh and say 'maybe.' We walk out the room together and everyone else is doing the same. Simon then whispers into my ear 'want to go on that date tonight?' I look at him and say 'yeah, sure. I will meet you downstairs in two hours.' He nods and he walks back into his room to edit. I walk into JJ room and sit on his bed. He is on his chair. I put my head on the pillow and I could hear JJ laughing. I could feel myself falling asleep.

*A hour later*

Suddenly, I hear a loud noise and I wake up immediately. I open my eyes to see JJ with a camera in one hand and a horn in the other. He is laughing and I say 'you better run Jide.' He turns the camera to him and runs. I run after to him and he trips over. I grab the horn that he dropped and sit on top of him. His stomach is facing the ground and he still has the camera facing him. I do the horn right in his ear and then say 'don't ever wake me up like that again.' I laugh and stand up. JJ lays there for a while talking to the camera. I grab my bags from downstairs and run into the bathroom. Time to get ready for this date.

Sorry, this chapter is quite short. I hope you enjoyed it anyway:))) Sorry, I haven't updated in a while, I just got back from my holiday.

Neve xoxo