Chapter 22//The party//

I wake up in the lounge again. I really need to stop doing this. I have a bedroom. Anyway, I get off the sofa and look outside. It's gorgeous weather. I go out the back of our house and feel the sun hit me. I look out to the garden and see our big pool with a cover on it. I take off the cover to reveal our huge pool with no water in. I grab the hose next to it and turn it on. I point it at the pool and position it so I don't need to hold it for it to fill up. I get back into the house and start to clean the house. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and put all the plates and dishes back from the dishwasher. I clean things away and decide to call Ethan.

'Hey eettthhh'
'hi ya Le, what's up?'
'So, I'm currently filling my pool with water and was wondering if you and the boys and anyone else who wants to come, come round mine and have a pool party? Are you free today?'
'That sounds cool, let me ask the boys.'
I hear Ethan shout to the boys 'do you want to go to Leah's pool party?' I hear them all say 'yeah'.
'Yeah, they all want to come Le, what time should we come?'
I look at the time and it's 9. 'What about 11?'
'Yeah, that's fine. See you soon bestieee.'
'Byeeeeee bestieeee.'

I put my phone down and run upstairs. I go into my room and start with my makeup. I only go with a natural look. I brush my hair and curl it at the ends. I go to my drawers. I want to look nice in front of the boys because you never know who they will bring. I grab a bikini (media). I put a black maxi dress over the top of my bikini. I then put on a necklace to jazz it a bit up. I walk downstairs and get lots of snacks ready and scatter them outside on tables. I don't have many drinks so I decide to walk to the shops which is just around the corner.

I walk into the shop and bump into this tall guy. Please not be Dylan. I look up and it's not Dylan. Phew. The guy is pretty good looking. He had a SnapBack on and some shorts with a nice top. He looked a bit like Dylan. 'Hey, sorry about bumping into you.' I said shyly. 'Hey, that's fine. I don't mind getting bumped by a beautiful person.' I smile and blush. 'Thank you'. Me and this boy start talking and chatting for a while. 'I'm having a pool party at 11 at this address.' I write it on this hand and then say 'you can come if you want. See you.' He nods and says 'sure, I'll come.' I nod and grab a few drinks and pay for them and walk out the shops.

I walk home and get all the drinks set up. I look at the time. 5 to 11. Okay, I can sit around and wait for everyone. I sit on the lounge when I hear a knock on the front door. I guess someone's hear early. I open the door to lots of shouts from the sidemen + Joe, Cal, Manny, Oli W and Joe Sugg. I invite them all in and Ethan says 'Leah, this is Oli and Joe Sugg. I've told them about you already.' I nod and say 'hi guys'. They hug me and say 'yes, we have heard a lot of nice things about you.' I smile and say 'well let's get this party started.' I walk outside and everyone follows me.

Most of the boys take off their tops and jump into the pool and I stand and laugh at them. I say 'does anyone want a drink?' They all told me what they wanted. I walked to the kitchen and started to pour the rest of the drinks. Joe came through and said 'hello Le, your pool is lovely.' I nodded and said 'well thank you weller.' He smiles and says 'you need a hand?' I shake my head and say 'no, you go enjoy yourself. I'll call you if I need you.' He nods and says 'okayy'.

He walks out and I finish preparing the drinks. Then, there is a knock on the door. I open it up to see the guy in the shop with a few guys behind him. 'Hey' he says 'hello'. He smiles at me and I smile back. 'I totally forgot to ask your name' I say. 'It's Ryan. What's your name?' 'My names Leah, who are your friends?' 'This is Matt, Alex and Jacob'. He points to them all individually and they all give me a wave. I wave back and laugh. 'Hi guys, come in'. I open the door and they all walk in. 'Follow through the kitchen and you will get outside. Do you want any drinks?' They all shake your head. We all walk out and into the garden.

'Guys' I shout. They all look at me and the boys behind me. 'This is my friend Ryan and his friends are Matt, Alex and Jacob. Ryan, these are all my good friends. They all wave at each other and say hi. I set up lots of chairs and everyone sits down. Joe Sugg sits next to me and says 'hellooo' 'hi Joe, you doing alright?' 'Yeah, I'm good thanks. You going to go in the water soon?' I shrug and say 'maybe'. Joe stands up and takes off his top. His abs look amazing. He looks at me and smiles and says 'come on'. He jumps in and I laugh. All the other boys excepts Ryan's group are in the pool. They all shout me to come in. I sign and stand up. I take off my necklace and then take off my dress. All the boys gasp. I look over to Ryan's group who have their mouths wide open. I laugh and look back to the sidemen group and friends and then look the same.

I run and jump in. We all play in the pool for a while and it's so fun. 'Ryan, come in!' I shout. Ryan shrugs and stands up. He takes off his top to reveal his luscious abs. He's so good looking. He walks into the pool and comes to me. Simon is the other side of me. Then, suddenly an arm is wrapped round my waist and I'm being pulled up. I give out a little squeal and then I get chucked into the water. I stand up and rub my eyes. I look up to see JJ laughing his head off. I run to him and he knocks down. I start laughing so hard. I run out of the water before JJ can get me. I put my dress back on.

Ryan's POV

As Leah takes off her dress, it reveals her beautiful black bikini. She's so stunning. I don't even know if she's single. All the boys around her make me very jealous. I look over to all my friends who all have their mouths wide open. I punch them playfully and they high five me and say 'you got very lucky there mate, you better crack on with her before we do.' I laugh and say 'she's mine.' She shouts for me to come to the water so I do. I walk towards her and see there's another guy in the water standing next to her. She gets grabbed by a guy and chucked into the water. She pushes the guy down and runs out of the water. She's so funny.

I talk to the rest of the boys in the water 'so, how old are you guys?' I ask. They all answer. 'How old are you?' Asks the tallest one. '20.' I answer. They nod. 'How do you guys know Leah?' I ask. One bigger guy says 'she's my best friend so I've known her like forever and I introduced her to these guys. How do you know her?' They all look at me. 'We met in a shop and we started talking. And then, she invited me here.' They all nod. I suddenly hear shouting coming from Leah inside. We all jump out the pool and run into the house. There Leah was with a guy.

Oooooo a bit of a cliffhanger there. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment down below who you think it will be;))) Byeeeee

Neve xoxo